VED: Giddy's ED Device

Previous topic - Next topic

duronron1

Has anyone tried this device?  I would like to know your opinion.

Hawk

Welcome to the forum Duronron.

The device you mention is really nothing but a cockring designed so it puts very minimal pressure on the urethra.  There are many cockrings of similar design including soft metal ones that you can somewhat squeeze to tighten or loosen them.  There is nothing really new about this device.  Before an implant, I used several styles of cockrings including slip nooses you can adjust.

I would consider this one of the best because it also allows room for the urethra, is adjustable both by bending and the washer assembly but then I would say there is not a ton of difference in the ultimate outcome with any of them.
https://industrialmale.com/products/cock-enhancers/rings/horseshoe-cockring.aspx

Obviously this site is designed to attract a crowd other than hetero guys with Erectile Dysfunction issues but it is still a great constriction ring.

A constriction ring works best IF you can get an erection but not maintain one or if your erections are weak due to venous leak.  If you cannot get an erection you need a VED system like Vacurect or the common VED's with snap-on bands.  Trying to get another ring in a VED or removing a VED and trying to hurry and put on a ring or noose is very problematic.

PS: I just noticed the price of the unit from Giddy.  That is CRAZY in my opinion.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

duronron1

Hawk, thanks for your reply.  I appreciate it.