Plication on East Coast?

Previous topic - Next topic

oscark

After reading how happy many of you are after plication, I've decided I want to go for it.  I've got 40 degree with calcified plaques.  

I saw Dr. Stahl at Columbia yesterday.  There was one forum user who had an excellent experience with him.  I liked him, although he only does 10-15 plications annually.  He also uses sutures and said some of his patients have expressed some unhappiness with the resulting small bumps.  I appreciated his honesty.

I also recently spoke with Dr. Gelman, who was very impressive, but is not covered by my insurance.

Any strong recommendations for East Coast plication surgery?

Thanks for your help.

Oscar
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

mst

I think dr Andrew Kramer, Baltimore might be an answer for you

Some members from here had excellent experience with him

Check his youtube channel and call him

oscark

Thank you MST!  I will reach out to him, but unfortunately it doesn't look as if he takes Blue Cross.  Any other suggestions?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

RainyDay

Quote from: mst1622 on November 21, 2019, 08:13:22 PM
I think dr Andrew Kramer, Baltimore might be an answer for you

Some members from here had excellent experience with him

Check his youtube channel and call him

Isn't Dr. Kramer's specialty penile implants though? Is he also good at nesbit plications?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

oscark

Quote from: RainyDay on December 08, 2019, 12:16:18 PM
Isn't Dr. Kramer's specialty penile implants though? Is he also good at nesbit plications?

I actually spoke to Kramer Friday.  Once I explained I didn't need an implant, he said I probably had better options for just plication.  Specifically, he recommended Levine, Christine or Knoll.   Kramer was incredibly nice and helpful on the call.