News:

Welcome to the Peyronies Forum

Hello my intro

Previous topic - Next topic

rbiker

Hello I have a really bad case of Peyronies Disease.  I have failed everything.  Xiaflex caused serious hematoma after 6th injection. Bend still is 90 degrees. Scheduled for implants in January.  Insurance won't pay for them.  25K or my bend remains.  I still get erections that hurt because the bend is so severe. How did I get this?  I am 59, cycle, gym, vegetarian. I don't smoke.  I think it was from over use.  Actually I think it was wearing a cock ring.  Think about how you treat your penis.  Too much aggressive activity and it can break. Mine did.  If I can post photos I will if permitted on board .
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

MarkDS

Sorry to hear your story.

I'm 46 and had a 90 degree upward curve, and have no idea how it happened.  Operation 6 months ago, and still have residual curve of around 45 degrees.

I feel your pain.
49 yrs old, Married
Peyronie's started 2016
Upward curve of 100 degrees  
Incision/grafting surgery in 6/2019.  Resulted in loss of length of around 1.5 inches, residual curve of over 40 degrees, some ED
12/2019 had failed skin anchoring procedure

Hawk

You can post photos but only after a minimum number of posts just to prevent posts by SPAMMERS and Bots.  I think it is set at 5 or more posts.

This link should be encouraging.  It is immediately after a Titan implant.  Additional straightening occurred in the initial months after the implant with no loss of length or sensitivity. https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPCiwuLEx05gi7oN8A3veJ-TY06NRfzhBshJXLRZMVDUDH7-T4vEl6iD-ohHEufXw?key=cWJ5RDhvYTY4NnRKQ1JTeTNhT0xTWnhIWWN2NWV3

Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums