Please explain what a dent feels like soft vs erect?

Previous topic - Next topic

agranderson2019

Hey guys, I've asked this question before, but received no responses. I have scoured the entire forum through the search entity and hadn't found what I'm looking for so ill post this again to try and explain my question.

My question is, can anyone please explain the progression of a dent?

Does a dent start out as a indent while flaccid and then progress to a dent while erect?

Does a dent feel hard or soft to the touch in the flaccid vs the erect state?

Does a dent have a plaque on top of it? Should a dent feel like there's a plaque overtop of it?

Does a dent have hard ridges surrounding it but no hard anything in the center of it?

If a dent can be felt underneath the erect penis skin, or tiny notch rather, but isn't visible when erect what does that mean?

Is it possible to have a little notch in the penis under the skin and it not be peyronies or damage at all?  

I've been worried for 5 months, any help would be really appreciated.
Male. 28 Years Old. Unsure if I have peyronie's disease or not?

TDix

In my case, from what I remember pre surgery was that I had no dent flaccid, but when erect it felt like a tight rubber band under the skin.  It developed after my fracture
47 yrs old, 3 yrs diagnosed
Xiaflex w/original uro resulted in a fracture
Excision/grafting by Dr Faysal Yafi 3/26/19
Implanted by Dr Yafi 8/11/20, Titan 20cm + 1cm RTE

agranderson2019

Did the tight rubber band thing go all the way around or was it just in the area of the dent? Did the dent feel like a notch like a V shape or was it like a half circle spoon shape? The problem I'm having is that my area that I'm concerned about is located between two veins that run around the side of my penis. It's not too noticeable unless I just masturbated or had sex. Once I do, those veins on either side of the area I'm concerned about create a dent valley appearance. Its always exaggerated post ejaculation. The problem with that is that it creates an exaggerated dent effect in the area that I'm already worried about, like right on top of it, and it's hard to get a good read on what's going on. The two veins that run there are hard to tell that their veins, I've seen that one of them is blue with a flashlight but they're harder to the touch than a normal vein. They are also deeper and the other one I can't see color on it. But when side by side they create a valley so to speak that is visually unpleasant. They stay harder than all the other veins on my penis. Even when the other veins on my penis have relaxed they are still fairly hard to the touch until I am entirely flaccid for a while. This creates a feeling of a dent. When I get a boner those two "veins" spread apart and the skin in the middle fills out but I can feel that my penis on the left side, or tunica albuginea, has a small v-shaped notch in it. the notch is located directly on top of that vein when erect. I hate it because that notch I feel is the only one of my penis that I feel like that. It is smooth everywhere else while erect. Again it's not a rounded notch either it's a v-shaped notch. however when I get erections it's still very hard past that notch so I'm wondering if this is some natural variation and nothing's wrong or if it is a sign that this is the beginning of a larger indention... I don't have pain at the indentation site. I can feel it under the skin near my circumcision scar on the left side, but you can't see it,.at least yet, from just looking at my penis.  
Male. 28 Years Old. Unsure if I have peyronie's disease or not?

TDix

Did not go all the way around.  Prob looked like a pipe that got hit with a bat.  Mine was tied to extensive scar tissue.  I curved 50 degrees to the left and my dent was on the right, so it was probably scar tissue pulling the area in the direction of my curve.  Yours doesn't sound the same.
47 yrs old, 3 yrs diagnosed
Xiaflex w/original uro resulted in a fracture
Excision/grafting by Dr Faysal Yafi 3/26/19
Implanted by Dr Yafi 8/11/20, Titan 20cm + 1cm RTE