Low triglycerides

Previous topic - Next topic

Labrat

Hi I'm a new member but have been reading posts here for a couple months. I'm 49 and have the hourglass with a bend up. Probably lost a couple inches of length. I'm not sure when it started but I estimate about a year ago. I didn't know what was going on and wasn't diagnosed until a couple weeks ago. Back in January I had a Testosterone test done and was at 220 total and 43 free. Both were low. I started TRT about 2 months ago. I suspect these low levels contributed to the problem but I also had a standard cholesterol test this year and noticed my triglycerides were very low. They always have been on the low side but not that low. Optimal levels are less than 150. Very high is over 500. Mine are 45. I was reading another post about vitamin K2 and read that K2 Mk4 is carried by triacylglycerol rich lipoproteins. I'll need to do some more reading but that sounds like a triglyceride. K2 reduces calcification. A quick search found an article about how low triglycerides are associated with auto immune disorders and pulmonary fibrosis. Does anyone else here have low triglycerides?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Labrat

If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions