New to this forum 11.10.19, needs to find a dr in Northern Ca.

Previous topic - Next topic

norcal1970

Hi
Thanks for this great forum. I'm 49 yrs old, married.  I live in  northern California and need to find a good doctor.  

It think around Jan of 2019 I felt something hard on the top of my shaft just below the head during erection.  I researched it and thought it would go away on its own.  But it kept getting bigger and now I realized it must be plaque and now I have significant pain and discomfort with a full erection and the head of my penis is now curved up.   I probably lost 1/2 inch in length. The pain wakes me up in the middle of night when I get an erection during deep sleep.  Sex is now very painful and my quality of life has diminished. I am going to start CQ10/vitamins asap.

I greatly appreciate any feedback as I start this journey.

Age?  49
What did your medical doctor conclude?  Pending
How long have you had symptoms? 1 year
What are your symptoms? Pain during erection/sex, hard pc of plaque on top of shaft at the tip of penis, size of a dime.
What treatments have you tried and what were the results?  None
Do you have insurance or means to get medical treatment? Yes
where are you in dealing with the psychological aspects of Peyronies Disease? Not yet, just live with the pain.  
Are you in a relationship? Married
51 yo, onset late 2018, painful erections lasted 18 months
70 degree upward bend, 50 degrees after 4 rounds/8shots of xiaflex, post xiaflex still hourglass & major girth/length loss
8 shots of xiaflex ended 5/22
restorex 1hr per day + xiaflex

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.