RestoreX

Previous topic - Next topic

peyroniessufferer

Hi everyone,

I'm 25 years old and have had Peyronie's for 5 years. I got it super young. I have a restorex device and have used it several months. Most of the time I've been using it has been in conjunction with Xiaflex injections. I haven't really seen results though. My curvature is up and to the right. I've been addressing the right curvature but want to now address the upward curvature while continuing to work on the right curve. I'm wanting to buy a second device to achieve this so I can switch between them. It would be so much easier than having to use a screw driver and reassemble the thing every time.
My problem is that I'm a poor college student and $500 is a ton of money for me. I'm not sure what to do. If anyone knows of ways to get financial assistance somehow I'd really appreciate you pointing me in the right direction. I was going to see if insurance will cover some but I doubt they will. Plus, when I called the insurance representative she said I need to get a procedure number from my doctor for them to look it up and see if they'll cover it. I highly doubt my urologists office even has a number for it. So I'm really unsure what to do. I wish Restorex would give at least some kind of discount.
Any advice is greatly appreciated.

TonySa

If you have a restorex device you should be able to adjust it so it's is simultaneously addressing both curvatures.  Email Dr Trost fir assustance if needed...usually quite responsive and helpful!
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

melting

And if it's not doable you could tell them your story and ask for a discount for a 2nd device directly. Surely won't hurt to ask.
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)