Waiting for a response

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack1909

Good evening guys, here the matter.

Ive been waiting for an answer from the Agustamed which if got it right many in here have bought the device from. It's been more than a week now. I filled out the form they provided for any request but nothing so far. I email them as well. It has happened to someone else?

The point is i dont know which cylinder I'm supposed to buy as unfortunately (many wont be agree with the coming statement) I got a 5 cm and something diameter in a not full erected state, so I think it might be even bigger.

To make a brief recap, taken for granted everybody knows my terrible story in here, I experienced some groundbreaking changes in the last  6 months. Pain has become manageable and the overall feeling with my penis has got better. Right now what keeps me away from having intercourse is just (ok, a big just) Erectile Dysfunction, which Kuehhas gave me with his polishing, cleaning up surgery.....
31 yrs old
Severe congenital curvature. 3 straightening surgeries
Big lump/stitch w/ left deviation after 2012 surgery
Severe ED after last one in 2014. Still crooked
Slightly improved w/ shockwave therapy
Looks like only one side of my penis works

JS1991

Augusta medical VED comes with all 3 cylinders. A, B and C, with A being the smallest and C the largest. You shouldn't have to select a size, it should come with all of them.
Do your homework before attempting a prolonged fast. JS1991 Timeline - Peyronies Society Forums (updated)

Jack1909

Thanks for replying. Unfortunately it looks like Augusta doesn't ship in Europe. Anyone knows an alternative for Europeans?
31 yrs old
Severe congenital curvature. 3 straightening surgeries
Big lump/stitch w/ left deviation after 2012 surgery
Severe ED after last one in 2014. Still crooked
Slightly improved w/ shockwave therapy
Looks like only one side of my penis works