Structure around the glans

Previous topic - Next topic

smashin

Hi guys.

I have some lumps/structures which feel almost like cartilage around the start of glans near the frenulum, on either side.

I have had mild injuries here and honestly don't know if these were always there and are part of the anatomy, or if they are plaques which resulted from an injury.

Does anyone actually have any information on whether there is natural fibrotic structures or cartilage type areas beneath or inside the glans or if this indeed calcified inflammation, as I have had inflammation around here before. Should this whole area be completely soft while flaccid?

Thank you guys in advance.

NeoV

Those are lymphatic vessels and they can seem pretty hard. They look unnatural and I also thought the same thing.
When I was doing VED and after my injury, I had those very bad and thought I was doomed. Went away with a lot of rest...

melting

Quote from: smashin on November 05, 2019, 07:50:50 AM
Should this whole area be completely soft while flaccid?

No, the tunica, with the corpora cavernosas goes up, almost into the glans, which sits atop of it.
When flaccid it "falls into itself" creating seemingly one hard mass.
Look also at anatomy diagrams which can help with making sense of this.

That said if you have round lumps that are independent of the natural structures it could still be hardened tissue. If you don't have pain there and can expand normally there, I wouldn't worry too much.
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)

smashin

Quote from: NeoV on November 07, 2019, 05:24:52 AM
Those are lymphatic vessels and they can seem pretty hard. They look unnatural and I also thought the same thing.
When I was doing VED and after my injury, I had those very bad and thought I was doomed. Went away with a lot of rest...

Hi NeoV, hope you are doing well.

Just to confirm, I am talking about on the underside of the glans towards the very end of the cavernous. Like next to and around the frenulum, is this what you are talking about?

The reason I ask is because I have heard people referring to lymphatic vessels which are vein like structures around the top and side of the penis just behind the glans. Where-as mine feel like nodules underneath/inside the glans towards the end of the cavernosa..

Can you still relate to this? Apologies if I cause you to repeat yourself.

Thanks for your time.

smashin

Quote from: melting on November 07, 2019, 12:46:44 PM
No, the tunica, with the corpora cavernosas goes up, almost into the glans, which sits atop of it.
When flaccid it "falls into itself" creating seemingly one hard mass.
Look also at anatomy diagrams which can help with making sense of this.

That said if you have round lumps that are independent of the natural structures it could still be hardened tissue. If you don't have pain there and can expand normally there, I wouldn't worry too much.

Aplogies I couldn't reply to both messages in a single reply, but I am struggling to multi quote on my phone.

Melting thank you for your time, I hope you are doing well over there in Germany brother.

I have looked at diagrams but most are simplified and do not offer enough anatomical detail to answer the questions.

They are not painful, but they do feel hard and somewhat un-uniform. I fear they may be the result of stuck inflammation from micro tears which has been in able to escape due to past hard flaccid symptoms.

melting

What you see in attached picture red circled can feel like a solid mass.
If you are circumcised you can have some bumps there below the skin too.

What were the injuries you had there and when did they happen?
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)

smashin

I have never seen that diagram, thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Well, it is certainly in that area yes, and that could possibly be what I am feeling.

I had a micro-tear either side of the glans, just below. So micro that I am not sure which layer of tunics was damaged or if it had left lasting damage at all. It felt like a sharpe pinch, and there was no popping or egg-plan/visible bruising.

I believe that inflammation accrued whilst my penis was in a retracted and hard flaccid state, causing the end of my cavernosa to harden.  It could be that these pinch feelings did in fact cause no damage and that I am fearing the worst here.

But I have noticed a shortening whilst flaccid and a somewhat phimosis type wasting around this area on occasion, which tends to disappear upon erection. This could just be from hard flaccid and pelvic floor nerve impulses however. This whole thing has me second guessing myself everyday.

However it is possible that the diagram says otherwise. I wish I knew.
Thank you for your time, your response is greatly appreciated.

melting

QuoteI had a micro-tear either side of the glans, just below. So micro that I am not sure which layer of tunics was damaged or if it had left lasting damage at all. It felt like a sharpe pinch, and there was no popping or egg-plan/visible bruising.

Well, if you teared something there besides superficial skin then it's certainly possible you have some hardened tissue there.
This could just be from hard flaccid and pelvic floor nerve impulses however.

Yeah that makes sense. A tense pelvic floor can pinch the nerves. Could also be both.

This whole thing has me second guessing myself everyday.

That's the state of mind 90% of hard flaccid sufferers have and I think it creates a circle. Worrying - HF - Worrying - HF. (pause it)

Was there a specific event that cause this state or did it just creep in?

kalu12

I have the same thing
It's like 2 independent cartilage (or hard mass, nodules) on each side that are inside the glans or should i say where the cavernosum ends and the glans begins, like in A picture that melting posted circled with red
Did anybody find a solution, is it permanent, what should i do?

Thank you
Age 25
Single
Ed, soft glans, Hourglassing
No curve