Please advise! Early stages prevention

Previous topic - Next topic

subigang

Hey everyone,

Thank you in advance for your advice.

I'm a 20 year old who used Finasteride (1mg daily) for 3 months. I stopped it about 1-2 months ago because I thought I was seeing the early stages of peyronie's.

I saw a urologist and they simply felt for plaque, didn't feel any, and concluded I don't have peyronie's. I'm almost certain I do have it.

My penis has started to bend a lot after every time I have sex or masturbate. My erect penis has already started to bend to the left a little too. My flaccid penis bends even more. I believe I'm in the early stages, maybe entering the acute phase. One thing I will say is that I have no pain, which hopefully is a good sign.

If you could tell yourself something when you were in the early stages, what would you tell yourself?

I want to prevent this. I can't find very many resources on this, I don't even know how to get my hands on pentox (but I want it). What should I do??
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

melting

Good question.

I would avoid any masturbation or sex or prolonged erections.

I would eat very healthy and sleep a lot.  
I would take some sort of oral anti inflammatory agent.(Maybe Pentox)

I would as often as possible apply a transdermal anti inflammatory solution. At least once a day(while keeping the skin healthy)  
(I've written on DMSO+X solutions on this forum)

Oh yeah, if I had reacted immediately I'm sure I wouldn't have had to work on it for months and years.
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)

TonySa

Start with the survival guide:
https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,3180.msg44057.html#msg44057
Also, no convincing research on transdermal patches AND masturbation does not cause peyronies unless done excessively to the point of discomfort or pain and when done when not fully erect.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Sarawurt

This article is very well written. I like to read a lot.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions