Stem cells therapy and diffuse fibrosis

Previous topic - Next topic

willy31

Do you think stem cells therapy can reverse my extreme diffuse cicatrized/calcified fibrosis?
I know it's not again tested on human, but I need hope.
What difference exactly between PRP and Stem cells therapy?
Thank you!
28 years old
General fibrosis through much of my penis made worse by an injection.
My only treatments so far are Pentox 400mg for many months with no improvement.

My introduction:
https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12402.msg114469.html#m

TonySa

Neither have shown any real success, but hopefully stem cell will in the future.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Dabbydu

Adipose stem cells seem to show some promise in small trials, one was a rat and the other human but as far as I can tell the fda hasnt concluded they're safe yet so good luck finding them. Traditional stem cell approaches from what I've been reading seem ineffective as Tony indicated.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

JS1991

I received adipose stem cell injections into my penis. Saw minor improvements, but not worth the money in my opinion. Way overpriced. And fasting gave me the exact same results, only amplified x10. Results were slight filling in of a dent, slight girth gain, inflammation gone in the area of injection (tip of penis; others have had very bad experiences with inflammation/fibrosis through various penile injections so I consider myself lucky), slight smoothing out of penile tissue in tip of penis. Fasting completely filled in said dent, smoothed out the tissue much more, and reduced overall penile inflammation by ~80%. And it was free.
Do your homework before attempting a prolonged fast. JS1991 Timeline - Peyronies Society Forums (updated)

Dabbydu

Js - where, in what clinic, were you able to get adipose stem cells injected? And when did you get it done? What was the cost?  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

JS1991

US Stem Cell Clinic, Florida. June 26th, 2018. If I recall correctly the penile injection was either 6 or 7 thousand USD. It included PRP. I also get injections in my knees, an IV infusion of cells directly into my bloodstream, and saved more cells in a tissue bank. All together it was about $10,000 USD. For the results, not worth the money in my opinion. Fasting gave me better results for free.
Do your homework before attempting a prolonged fast. JS1991 Timeline - Peyronies Society Forums (updated)

melting

Does diffuse mean a lot of small plaques all over?
If that's the case and they're not one big lump then you might think about transdermal applications as a supplement(like for example ascorbic acid) could "attack" them for all sides, bathing them. Imo that would be the best case for a transdermal.
I have a thread on that but also many wont do it cause it's not a doctor approved(I heard of one on this forum though) treatment.

Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)

Whyisthishappening

try reishi mushroom powder it may help you  
alc ,vitamin e, propolis,pde5,NAC,nsaids,olive oil massage,nsaids,aspirin,essential oils cockteils,keto,IF,green tea,coffee

Jack1909

Don't mistaken scam for stem cells. All these private clinics are selling something they call stem cells but is not.  
31 yrs old
Severe congenital curvature. 3 straightening surgeries
Big lump/stitch w/ left deviation after 2012 surgery
Severe ED after last one in 2014. Still crooked
Slightly improved w/ shockwave therapy
Looks like only one side of my penis works

willy31

Quote from: Jack1909 on January 13, 2020, 07:07:11 AM
Don't mistaken scam for stem cells. All these private clinics are selling something they call stem cells but is not.

You think so? So, stem cells therapy who are again in clinical trials could be hope for me? Or my situation is too irreversible?
28 years old

My introduction:

Jack1909

I think there are some trials ongoing and that what everybody should look at, not improvised doctors popping out of nowhere. Anyway It's still long way ahead us unless you get enrolled. Are you sure you have diffuse fibrosis?
31 yrs old

willy31

Quote from: Jack1909 on February 26, 2020, 03:58:03 AM
I think there are some trials ongoing and that what everybody should look at, not improvised doctors popping out of nowhere. Anyway It's still long way ahead us unless you get enrolled. Are you sure you have diffuse fibrosis?

Enrolled? What do you mean?

Yes, I have extreme diffuse fibrosis (nearly 100% of my pen*s). MRI and Doppler ultrasound to support it. And all urologists who evaluate me and touch my d*ck confirm that.
I'm maybe the worst case on this forum.
28 years old

My introduction:

Jack1909

I mean that. Find a way to be considered as a candidate of a stem cell trial or get ready to wait years. I do believe they can be helpful as I believe they are many years away.  
31 yrs old

willy31

I want to be a candidate of a stem cells trial.
I need contacts. I need good friends.
Someone here can help me?
28 years old

My introduction:

TonySa

Not many trials, but you can google the forum to see any suggestions that have been made by others (who may or may not still be on the forum),
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.