DMSO+X Revisited 2019

Previous topic - Next topic

sinvanio13

For the oil part :
i read many articles it seems that, for mixing with essential oils(of course choose organics , first mechanics extraction, virgin oils ) :

1) the chestnut oil is one of the most penetrating  oil into the dermis and hypodermis
(so for muscular et joint massage ) a downside quite easily oxydable and not convenient for people subjects
to allergies with nuts

2) Macadamia is good also for dermis penetration but very oxydable,expensive, same worry about allergia

3) Jojoba is a good compromise , quite well penetrating dermis and not oxydable( 10 years ! lifespan)

4) Arnica's Macerate is quite good but depend on the base oil quality (sunflower) dangerous by oral
intake( cadiac worries , so long term effects for massages ?)

5) Aleurites triloba ou Aleurites moluccana (KUKUI) very penetrating but very oxydable (worry from allergy ?, Euphorbia family plant)

6) Camelina sativa (camelina) very penetrating and oxydable(so should be mixed with jojoba wax for example)

7) Argan oil : quite good for penetrating (plus has E. Vitamine ) but expensive

8) Grape seed oil (Vit E & polyphenols (OPC) ) easyly oxydable affordable well penetrating .

9) Castor oil (not from animal but seeds ^^ ) : is toxic by oral intake , so long term use with dmso?  

hoping it will help

If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

desmondthethird

sinvanio, I'm personally gonna start DMSO + Aloe Vera treatment as soon as the delivery comes, I'm gonna apply Magnesium Oil first then apply DMSO + Aloe immediately afterwards, this combo comes on 2-3 times a day.  

sinvanio13

Quote from: desmondthethird on January 17, 2020, 07:42:07 AM
sinvanio, I'm personally gonna start DMSO + Aloe Vera treatment as soon as the delivery comes, I'm gonna apply Magnesium Oil first then apply DMSO + Aloe immediately afterwards, this combo comes on 2-3 times a day.
hello, i am thinking about that kind  of protocole , because easier, in a first time, i guess your dmso+aloe is the one on Amazon, with rose scent , did you check the composition for the rose scent etc?

desmondthethird

Mine does not have rose scent, feels like it would be trashy chemicals in that rose scent.
Mine is 99 pure DMSO mixed out with Aloe Vera, then I'll be buying Magnesium Oil on top of that.
Treatment will start within a week. I'm having high hopes for this, man, it's crazy.
- Desmond  

melting

I agree the protocols I present on page 1 need some preparation, several ingredients and stuff like a mixer, several brown glasses etc. Takes me 5-10 minutes to create a mix these days but it got very messy when I did the first few..

Quote from: desmondthethird on January 17, 2020, 07:42:07 AM
I'm gonna apply Magnesium Oil first then apply DMSO + Aloe immediately afterwards, this combo comes on 2-3 times a day.
That's a good idea with the supplements you have available.
Another one you should try is buying pure Ascorbic Acid(vitamin c) powder which is very cheap. It's available in every grocery store, at least in Germany for ~5€, but should also be on amazon or in a local pharmacy. Ascorbic Acid, IMO, should be a staple during every stage of peyronies. It's almost impossible for it to hurt while having a lot of good properties(written prior about it).

-You take a cup of clean water. I use tapwater and boil it once(then let it cool) but if you have bad tapwater quality you might buy distilled water.
-Then you fill that cup with some spoons of Ascorbic acid and stir it until the powder is dissolved. You add powder until the water is saturated(= more powder added doesn't dissolve anymore).
-Then you cover your penis or the plaque area with it and put the DMSO+Aloe creme over it. That's obviously a bit messy but still could do the trick to transport some Vitamin C directly to the area. 1-3 times a day or more.
Be aware that Vitamin C once dissolved in water will only stay stable for 1-2 weeks.(it will turn orange over time)

QuoteI'm having high hopes for this, man, it's crazy.
I hope for the best and if that dmso+aloe mix is able to transport some of the magnesium and/or vitamin c to the area you should see some improvement within days or weeks.
Observe the skin and cut applications back if it gets redness and apply some lotion.

But as I said often it's not a one trick pony and you might have to do more like traction etc. later.
I also have no personal experience with the DMSO+Aloe mixes. But theoretically it should/can work.
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)

melting

Alright guys, you know what to do..
Apply transdermals daily. Observe. Be smart. Adjust.
Once inflammation is down stretch the tissue(help with heat to soften the tissue for easier stretch) as often as possible in a smart way(ease into everything) without creating any new problems/injury.  
Keep applying transdermals(especially ascorbic acid/Vitamin C). Takes many weeks/months. I've written in detail how to do it.
I think I have not much to add. If you learned something and gotten better thanks to my advice, help other people too!
I have a stronger better, bigger penis than before. Got basically rid of the rest of my plaques now. Can't feel them anymore. 3 months of daily stretching/VED and up to hourly DMSO+X application. My mission is done here. Will answer to PM's if I can.
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)

Tom_E

Thanks Melting!
I agree that getting to the plaque itself is something we need to try to do.  Oral medications are good but affect the whole body as well.  Sometimes in a good way and sometimes not, but I really want to learn how to get to the plaque using DMSO, so I will read up and all you and the others said here.

Mainly trying to find the right effective mix that holds together well, and contains the right things that can help soften the plaque so I can stretch it out more AND\OR help to break up\reduce the plaque.
So far I have seen the most basic and cheap mix would be: Just some DMSO, Water and Ascorbic Acid(Vit C) will soften your plaque for $3.50 or so.
I take it that would be too runny so have to mix other things to hold it together eh.
Then add more things ... I have some reading to do.

Melting, in your opinion, what is an effective DMSO mix, holds together without running, that gets into the plaque and softens\breaks it up\reduces it?

Thanks Melting and all who posted ideas for DMSO mixes here.
Peace and Respect to you all.
Tom
Nov 2019-60% Dorsal Curve-Some calcification
6 Verapamil injections -not much change
Traction & VED & DMSO+Mix -some change
4 XIAFLEX shots plus Traction -good change
Curve now 38% +2\3 inch added
1 year process so far
Thanks guys and this website!

Agaig

Thanks for the post. It gives much hope and confidence. I have been practicing traction with castor oil and hot shower. Now I am gonna try your protocol. But  I just want to make sure that HEAT doesn't affect my sperm production.  

diehardpatriot

I want to try this but I also don't want to do all the work ... does anyone in the US make this and is willing to sell it?  
Penis injury in late 2017. A lump formed at injury site that caused no deformity, just pain and a palpable lump. Pain is improving through proper rest and use, diet, and mindfulness. I am always learning and looking to share things that have helped.

diehardpatriot

Please keep us updated. This is very interesting. Let us know all the perks. (effects on pain, inflammation, curvature, flaccid hang) leave no details!  
Penis injury in late 2017. A lump formed at injury site that caused no deformity, just pain and a palpable lump. Pain is improving through proper rest and use, diet, and mindfulness. I am always learning and looking to share things that have helped.

melting

Tom_E
Quote from: Tom_E on January 28, 2020, 12:49:52 AM
Thanks Melting!
So far I have seen the most basic and cheap mix would be: Just some DMSO, Water and Ascorbic Acid(Vit C) will soften your plaque for $3.50 or so.
I take it that would be too runny so have to mix other things to hold it together eh.
Then add more things ... I have some reading to do.
Yes, most basic and very cheap(I buy 10€ DMSO on amazon germany)mix. Easy to mix and harmless if done smart.(no plastic and poison nearby). It being "runny" just means you have to hold your penis horizontal, for some minutes, so it stays where you want it. You can add some drops of healthy oil, e.g castor oil, and shake it like crazy before application to get a temporary mix.
Adding emulsifiers is just making the application easier to apply(I paint penis with it and walk around, brush teeth or sit on a clean white towel) but makes production more complicated.
Still I create a mix in 5 minutes with household items in my kitchen WHILE being aware to not put DMSO in combination with harmful plastics and other stuff it reacts with and I don't want in my body.
Quote from: Tom_E on January 28, 2020, 12:49:52 AM
Melting, in your opinion, what is an effective DMSO mix, holds together without running, that gets into the plaque and softens\breaks it up\reduces it?
I described on the last 2 pages. I don't have the means to make exact measurements of the ingredients. Every batch I make is a bit different. I add a bit of emulsifiers as explained and if it's not thick enough I add some more..
I have no worries cause all ingredients, explained in this thread, are harmless, imo. If someone still does mix DMSO with something harmful after I mentioned it 100 times and all the dangers are explained here and on page 1 of google it's their own damn fault ;)

Agaig
Quote from: Agaig on January 29, 2020, 03:14:05 AM
I have been practicing traction with castor oil and hot shower. Now I am gonna try your protocol. But  I just want to make sure that HEAT doesn't affect my sperm production.
Heat can only affect sperm production temporarily and if done for a long time. Don't worry about hot water.(dont burn OBVIOUSLY) Traction with heat good. castor oil good but if plaque deep in penis won't get there without DMSO.

diehardpatriot (AMERICA IS THE BEST! EU style of government SUCKS!)

Quote from: diehardpatriot on January 30, 2020, 01:24:57 PM
I want to try this but I also don't want to do all the work ... does anyone in the US make this and is willing to sell it?
lol. There were 2-3 guys(idk who) in the US who had pharmacies make DMSO mixtures. You can ask around..
Sending DIY DMSO mixes around could be problematic but Idk.

Quote from: diehardpatriot on January 30, 2020, 01:35:29 PM
Let us know all the perks. (effects on pain, inflammation, curvature, flaccid hang) leave no details!
I already did for the most part in this thread and through my posts. DMSO is a very known substance which you can find a lot about on google. In regards to the penis a lot is found here and other mens forums and some penis enlargement forums toyed with it..

In any case it would be great if someone who has the means to create highly controlled DMSO+X substances would do that(pharmacologists, chemists step up!). I'm sure some American will do it sooner or later if the theme is kept up.

Tom_E

Thanks Melting.  I appreciate the details you gave and yes you are correct, you put a lot of details in the thread already and thanks for that.  Kudos to your for giving back to us what you have learned.  I have tried various things over the last couple months and at this point the next logical step is to somehow get to and into the plaque. Sometimes I feel panic and just want an answer right away hehe.  So I took a deep breath and read the entire thread and other threads on the subject and you provided a lot of good stuff here my friend!  I will try different preparations of the DMSO+ Mix and write down detail procedures as well as I like to follow step by step instructions, especially when I feel stressed.  

The first few days I will make sure the DMSO is not heavily prominent in the mix and then in following days will increase its amount, of course never using 100% DMSO, and to always put some castor oil on during or right after.

Here is my first rough draft of step by step instructions for using DMSO+Mix:

-----------------------------------------
DMSO can carry a lot of chemicals right through the skin so cleanliness is a top priority.
Take BEFORE measurements of plaque size\feel as well as all the usuall Penis measurements.

METHOD DAY 1:
Early in the day:
Clean a glass container with clean water.
Clean your penis with clean water.

In a clean class container:
Mix 1 tablespoon of distilled water, 2 tablespoons pure DMSO.
Add pure ascorbic acid powder until it turns into a thin paste.
Put penis on flat level surface.
Rub mixture on the skin where you feel the plaque.
Leave on for 15 min.
Rinse with clean water.
Apply 1 tablespoon of castor oil to same skin area.
Put on clean underwear.

Later in the day: (perhaps a couple hours later or when you have time)
Repeat above procedure.

METHOD DAY 2:
If no bad reaction from yesterday, then early in the day:

Mix 0.5 tablespoon distilled water, 2 tablespoons pure DMSO
Leave on for 20 min.
Rinse with clean water.
Put on clean underwear.

Repeat above procedure.

METHOD DAY 3:

Add 2 tablespoons of pure DMSO.
Leave on for 20 min.
Rinse with clean water.
Put on clean underwear.

Repeat above procedure.

METHOD DAY 4:

Leave on for 20 min.
Rinse with clean water.
Put on clean underwear.

Repeat this procedure 2 more times during the day.

METHOD DAY 5:

Leave on for 20 min.
Rinse with clean water.
Put on clean underwear.

Repeat this procedure 3 more times during the day.

METHOD DAY 6:
Take AFTER measurements of plaque size\feel as well as all the usuall Penis measurements.
--------------------------------------------

Please comment and let me know how you feel about this procedure if you feel I should change something.
What I am unsure of is how long do I leave the DMSO+Mix on the skin?

The procedure I put above slowly adds more DMSO and less water to the mix until there is only pure DMSO and pure ascorbic acid powder.
Please let me know if any of you feel this would be too strong a mix?  I think the ascorbic acid powder will dilute the DMSO just fine but I will make note of how my skin looks and feels later.

Please note that the skin may get irritated and may peel off a bit.  Then you may need a less heavy DMSO mix or leave on the caster oil longer or to take a break for awhile...etc.

Any input is welcomed! :)

I will try this method starting tomorrow and then post my results now and then to let you know how it is all going.
Cheers fellow warriors!

1 year process so far

melting

Quotea deep breath and read the entire thread
lol. It's a lot and sometimes I write too much. That's one thing that could be done better in a new thread by me or someone like you to break it down more clear and more straight point by point. It's really easy once the basics are understood and one has prepared and applied a mix for 2-3 weeks. I'm glad for some feedback to maybe perfect the presentation.

Quote from: Tom_E on February 02, 2020, 11:43:21 PM
The first few days I will make sure the DMSO is not heavily prominent in the mix and then in following days will increase its amount, of course never using 100% DMSO, and to always put some castor oil on during or right after.
This is VERY smart! You can start with even more dilution and slower progression than you laid out below.

Mix 1 tablespoon of distilled water, 2 tablespoons pure DMSO.
Wait until the heat reaction of water and DMSO is gone(~5minutes).(I fear the heat reaction could destroy vitamin C if added same moment). Don't use metals or plastics to mix DMSO. Clean Wood, glass or ceramic is ok.
1.I mix first water with DMSO(heat reaction). (in 1 glass)
2.Then I mix ascorbic acid with water. (in another glass)
3.Then I mix both together. (Sometimes I then add some more ascorbic acid to fully saturate the mix.)
So if you have an existing batch/mix, You add 3. to the existing batch.
Rub mixture on the (penis) skin
Try it on your hands first. If it burns add a lotion/castor oil and dilute concentration on skin with that, and not water.
QuoteRinse with clean water.
You can do that if there was no burning feeling at all. You can also instead rub in what remained with a bit castor oil.(oil is sticky and ascorbic acid can discolor, so don't wear expensive underwear).
QuoteLeave on for 20 min.
Ok but the DMSO will be gone within 5-15 minutes and anything that sits still on the skin is probably not going very deep.
I just apply lotion/oil over it to rub the remains into the skin and then go about my day. If I have time I apply a mix, put thin oil over it, then 15 minutes later I put a new DMSO mix on the skin and again thin oil/lotion over it, repeat. I basically made sure the penis is flooded with the ingredients. Of course don't do that right away, only after some days/weeks. Did that often with no harm at all, (especially the new mixes with the emulsifiers).
METHOD DAY 3:
Add pure ascorbic acid powder until it turns into a thin paste
Ok you add that to mix you did the prior day? Then OK.
Always add some water to the dmso before adding the ascorbic acid. Could be 1 part water 9 parts DMSO.

What I am unsure of is how long do I leave the DMSO+Mix on the skin?
The procedure I put above slowly adds more DMSO and less water to the mix until there is only pure DMSO and pure ascorbic acid powder.
Please let me know if any of you feel this would be too strong a mix?
Ok I think I answered that above. No pure DMSO cause DMSO will always react with water and skin is full of water. So it needs to always be diluted with water. At least 5 parts water to 95 parts DMSO.

Always be careful. But consider this: Race horses who are worth millions more than we ;)lol, are rubbed/splashed with DMSO in barn's since decades. The highest risk are chemicals like cleaning materials or harmful plastics etc.

QuoteTake AFTER measurements of plaque size\feel as well as all the usuall Penis measurements.
I noticed an impact on the feel often within days. Application as often as possible is the key. At least 1-2 times daily. Imagine(!) throwing the plaque into a bottle of DMSO+Ascorbic acid 24/7,..
Note that my personal biggest progression, I made in combining this treatment with traction and VED. Note that one should be careful/refrain with traction and VED if you are in pain or in acute inflammation.(in that case bring that down first until carefully introducing traction/VED).
Also don't stop any other oral treatments/medications. Especially with VitaminC/ascorbic-acid there's not much danger at all for any over dosage or contraindications.

Any more questions I happily answer.

Tom_E

Oh OK I see. Hey thanks Melting! for your input and helping me tweak the formula\method some more.  It's great to have a Forum like this to share thoughts and help each other come up with new ways to treat this situation.  Ok I'm off to mix me up some DMSO+Mix Version 1!
I'll post how it goes throughout the week.  

Cheers!
1 year process so far

aquintance22

What do you think aboug Lugol's solution (iodine) mixed with DMSO?

1 drop = 1.0000mcg

https://www.drlowe.com/thyroidscience/cases/Derry.Iodine.Regen.6.7.08.pdf

Boar

I made this account so I could make this post.
In order to fix peyroine we must eliminate inflamation and fibrin in early stages and reverse calification in later stages. We should have a post about "x"s, their benefits, studies and ranked.
Note: Chronic(late) mixers will mostly all help in early phases since they remove the progression of the scar, calcium and plaque.

Acute(early) Phase
Goals: Lower inflammation, reduce pain, soften and remodel tissue

1.Verapil Tropical: Proven and Medically Used to prevent calcium deposits, scar and fibrin deposits.

2.Caster oil: Evidence and used as Caster oil packs to lower inflammation, softens tissue and reduces pain
https://exercisesforinjuries.com/castor-oil-inflammation-myth/

3.Emu oil: Proven to reduce inflamation, possibly reduces pain, possibly softens tissue.( need more info on emu oil vs caster oil)
https://healthyfocus.org/emu-oil-benefits/

4.Potaba:(Paba): Prevents scar formation and reduces fibriods. I placed it in acute because study did not specifiy how long the patients had peyronie for.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4857830/

5.Geranium oil: Reduces inflammation
https://journal-inflammation.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1476-9255-2-1

6.Alo vera:Known to reduce pain and improve healing(provide a link im tired)

7.Methyl salicylate: Prevents inflammation
"However, in the body it metabolizes into salicylates, including salicylic acid, a known NSAID
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)"

8.Boron: Might prevent scar formation
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1385/BTER:85:1:23

9.Vitamin E: Frankly USELESS, studies where some inflammation is REDUCED have done so with ORAL Vitamin E. Studies on scars post trauma with TROPICAL Vitamin E show no improvement. Some show slightly worse healing and this has also mentioned in another artical. Forgot to mention that the only use Vitamin E could have is clearing out free radicals after we have found another mix to consistently remove calcification.
https://www.the-dermatologist.com/article/8065

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10417589/

10. Hydrocortisone?: Cream used to reduce inflammation and allergic reactions. Not sure if its safe to use since I was told it thins the skin. Feedback Appreciated

Chronic to stable phase:
Goals: Reverse/prevent calification, soften tissue, reduce scar tissue

1.Magnisium (MgSO4/Epsom Salts or
Magnesium chloride): Proven to reduce and prevent calification, and soften tissue.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2133625

https://drsircus.com/magnesium/calcification-and-its-treatment-with-magnesium-and-sodium-thiosulfate/

2.Vitamin C(Acsorbic Acid): The user "melting" has talked extensively on this. Prevents Scar tissue formation, Softens tissue, Possibly reverses calification.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3673383/

3.Vitamin K(k2): Possibly reverses Calification
https://www.nutraingredients.com/Article/2017/06/23/Vitamin-K2-may-reverse-calcification-of-blood-vessels-in-people-with-kidney-disease

4.Iodine(Mainly "Lugol's Iodine"/SSKI):Promotes correct healing, very slowly reduces scar tissue( when applied twice a day for about a year directly on/into scar) Possibly Anti-Inflammatory.
https://www.icnr.com/articles/wondersofiodine.html/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3754371/

5.Natriumthiosulfat Na2S2O3 pharmaceutic:
Reverses calification as the user "melting" pointed out.
"Furthermore, the enhanced aqueous solubility of calcium thiosulfate allows for successful mobilization and clearance of the vascular and soft tissue calcium deposits"
Link from the user "melting": https://cjasn.asnjournals.org/content/1/6/1161

6.EDTA Chelation: WARNING THIS HAS NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE AND IS PURE SPECULATION. I found out about EDTA being a possible solution when I clicked a link and it brought me to a gu trying to sell a book on peyronie having it as a possible treatment. EDTA supposely sticks to metals and like calcium and removes them from the body. It has been used in plaque arteries and on eyes with calcium deposits.
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/heart-disease/expert-answers/chelation-therapy/faq-20157449

https://www.nature.com/articles/eye2017264
Book I mentioned: https://peyroniesdiseasehelp.com/

Feedback wanted:That took forever well good luck experimenting and pls give me links. Also curious about that hydrocortisone one and a link for alo vera

Side note: Going to see an urologist soon and ask for pentox, cialis, and verapil shorts or verapil ionthesis or verapil/pentox/dmso cream made in a compound pharmacy. Got the idea from that old post. Am I fogetting anything or is there anyting else I should ask? :)
2, 5+ year old peyronie cords, one on each side
20-15 degree curve
Hourglassing under the old cords
New, third cord forming at base with pain Feburary 2020

melting

Quote from: Boar on February 28, 2020, 12:50:47 AM
I made this account so I could make this post.
In order to fix peyroine we must eliminate inflamation and fibrin in early stages and reverse calification in later stages. We should have a post about "x"s, their benefits, studies and ranked.

You got it! Thanks for this great addition to this thread! Everyone reading, please share if you have anything to add. Also inform others if you saw results outside of this thread.

Quote9.Vitamin E: Frankly USELESS, studies where some inflammation is REDUCED have done so with ORAL Vitamin E. Studies on scars post trauma with TROPICAL Vitamin E show no improvement. Some show slightly worse healing and this has also mentioned in another artical.
https://www.the-dermatologist.com/article/8065
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10417589/

A lot of inconclusive stuff.. true..The sole use of V-E to combat Peyronies Disease is a water drop on a hot stone..
That said it can work together with vitamin C and other supplements,.. there are some combination effects. I often add some drops of vitamin E into DMSO+X+X solutions. Don't see it hurting.

Quote10. Hydrocortisone?: Cream used to reduce inflammation and allergic reactions. Not sure if its safe to use since I was told it thins the skin. Feedback Appreciated

Yeah there's often problems with regular use. But I can see using in a protocol from time to time..
As said often.. cycling through several supplements daily/weekly/monthly might make sense..

Quote5.Natriumthiosulfat Na2S2O3 pharmaceutic:
Reverses calification as the user "melting" pointed out.
"Furthermore, the enhanced aqueous solubility of calcium thiosulfate allows for successful mobilization and clearance of the vascular and soft tissue calcium deposits"

Would like a link from melting, not sure if this has been done
For example here:
https://cjasn.asnjournals.org/content/1/6/1161
There are several more references when you search google for the words.

Quote6.EDTA Chelation: WARNING THIS HAS NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE AND IS PURE SPECULATION. I found out about EDTA being a possible solution when I clicked a link and it brought me to a gu trying to sell a book on peyronie having it as a possible treatment. EDTA supposely sticks to metals and like calcium and removes them from the body. It has been used in plaque arteries and on eyes with calcium deposits.
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/heart-disease/expert-answers/chelation-therapy/faq-20157449
https://www.nature.com/articles/eye2017264
Book I mentioned: https://peyroniesdiseasehelp.com/
Good idea! EDTA..
The guy who wrote the book did his homework. Basically a lot what you can find for free here.. but probably missing a lot too.

Feedback wanted:That took forever well good luck experimenting and pls give me links. Also curious about that hydrocortisone one and a link for alo vera

Well, good work and thx for keeping the thread alive.
The DIY nature of all of this will prevent a lot of people from doing it, sadly.  

You distinction between active and settled phase is good. But consider that a lot of the settled phase supplements could be very effective during active phase too. I would use Vitamin C in active phase also. Just put more emphasis on the active phase supplements in active phase and a bit less in settled phase and vice versa.

Aloe is just overall a good supplement which combines nicely with other supplements. If you have a sunburn or any other skin inflammation and add aloe you will notice it's great effects immediately.

Side note: Going to see an urologist soon and ask for pentox, cialis, and verapil shorts or verapil ionthesis or verapil/pentox/dmso cream made in a compound pharmacy.

Great idea! Just using DMSO+X alone is not enough. Need to be healthy, good food, oral supplements and stretching/expanding the tissue with extenders, VED and manual exercise..(as described on the forum)

melting

Quote from: aquintance22 on February 21, 2020, 03:20:20 AM
What do you think aboug Lugol's solution (iodine) mixed with DMSO?

1 drop = 1.0000mcg

https://www.drlowe.com/thyroidscience/cases/Derry.Iodine.Regen.6.7.08.pdf
Yes, possible. Iodine, lugols,.. nascent iodine.. always try on arm first.

Boar

Someone made another post about this but its something ive thought about. How about combining dmso with commonly used scar gels. Like Silicone Gel, Allantoin, and others.
2, 5+ year old peyronie cords, one on each side
20-15 degree curve
Hourglassing under the old cords
New, third cord forming at base with pain Feburary 2020

melting

Quote from: Boar on March 04, 2020, 03:15:25 AM
How about combining dmso with commonly used scar gels.
Great idea. One has to identify the ingredients and then check what their molecular weight is.
Most of these scar gels work on superficial scars. DMSO possibly could transport ingredients deeper.

Silicone Gel is, as I understand, basically forms of silica which has a low molecular weight of 60.08 g/mol

QuoteSilicon is present everywhere in the body. In bones, cartilage, hair, blood vessels, skin, teeth, tendons, nails. Silicon is abundant in babies when they are just born. When we are born our body has a large supply of silicon and low calcium. Generally the body is full of youth when there is more silicon in relation to calcium present. Many studies have shown that the ratio of silicon to calcium is a biological indicator of youth.
Very interesting. Peyronies fibroids are often having a lot of calcium to patch up an injury. I guess it's possible that if silica was instead available/used we could have better flexibility in the injured/inflammed area than with the "hard" calcium deposits.  

Silica is an essential element in collagen synthesis. A deficiency could significantly inhibit collagen production, resulting in a loss of elasticity and flexibility in the body's cells and increasing the likelihood of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as brittle hair and nails and joint-related problems

Sounds like a truly great addition to any DMSO+X protocol.
Silica also creates bonds between the protein molecule that are responsible for the skin's natural ability to retain water, which is critical for repair and cell renewal
One can imagine this is missing from peyronies plaques which are very dense and rather "lifeless".

QuoteSilica is only slightly soluble in water.
BIG PROBLEM! Apparently it has to react with something else first.
https://www.quora.com/Which-solvent-can-dissolve-silica-or-SiO%E2%82%82
This also obviously(!), like always, means any mix with DMSO + Silica has to be first tested how it reacts with skin.
This is surely worth researching deeper on how one could mix Silica with DMSO. Maybe DMSO just mixed with an already existing gel.  
If someone does, please report here.

Sharjy

Hey all,

Just signed up to the site after browsing for a while.

The DMSO mixture could be mixed with nigella sativa oil as it shows anti-fibrotic and anti-inflammatory effects.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5987441/

I will be trying a mixture of DMSO (70% w/ 30% aloe vera), nigella sativa oil (black seed oil - approx 6.9% thymoquinone - its also a carrier oil which will help penetrate the skin layers), pomegranate oil (anti-inflammatory) pumpkin seed oil (aids fibrosis) and ajwa date seed powder (anti-fibrotic)

Green tea and black ginger powder could also be a good combo in the mixture (natural PDE5i')

Hope this also helps my hard flaccid and the reductions of size in my glans :).

melting

Quote from: Sharjy on March 10, 2020, 11:50:19 AM
Hey all,
Thanks for the post. Very well presented.
I wouldn't use it all at once in one application. The more you mix in the more interactions and less the DMSO will pull transdermaly. Interactions often increase the molecular weight and it wont go deep.
Try to mix only 1 active substance with DMSO.

There's a suprisingly good amount of research into essential oils and they might be effective with DMSO to go deep into the peyronies sites.
thymoquinone = molecular weight 164,20 g/mol
Very good!

diehardpatriot

Has anyone came up with a solid solution?? When you guys do please post it. I know everyone's just experimenting right now.  

TonySa

DMSO is pretty much just doing what one believes may work for them.  Only evidence so far is a guy or two on here who report improvements in wasting/narrowing of penis.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

melting

Oh Tony again at it trying to dismiss the success of other people.  
You're a bitter person.  
Still promoting people in active stage/inflammed to use VED and traction? DANGEROUS!

Tony's mission is to make everyone get their dicks chopped up and wear implants like him. Sick person.  

TonySa

Oh my gosh, total projection (look it up)!
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

Fix This

Hi

I've just come across this thread . I've been using DMSO for a while with a mixture of Castor Oil, Emu Oil, Coconut Oil, Ibuprofen, PABA and ALC. I don't do it every day, on and off really . Have also been doing traction and VED on and off for about a year now ( skin inflammation and a blister have made me have to take breaks with this)

Anyway,  ultimately I still have the same curvature as a year ago (30-40 degrees estimate ) although hourglassing has improved

Melting - have you actually had any improvement in curvature with your mixtures ? And if so, can you tell me which mixture exactly please? There seem to be quite a few different variations on here

Many thanks

Fix
47 , penis trauma July 2018 leading to Peyronies. 30-40 degree dorsal curvature, narrowing after plaque. 

I'm attacking it though, and I will fix this!

VED, traction, DMSO, Ultrasound, Acupuncture, meds, herbs

FUNKOPS

My peyronie's started 5 years ago. My issue was losing size really. No bends or pain. I went from a little over 7in thick to 3in with over half girth gone in like 6 months. Of course I was in a panic since I still have a very healthy sex life. I saw urologist  and was basically told you have peyroines and really nothing we can do. He gave me a Rx for pentox which I took for 6 months with no real help. I thought about surgery, but after I heard the horror stores I decided to look elsewhere. At first I was scared to try DSMO + ? treatments, but it got to the point I ran out of options. I have been doing a treatment that has worked for me for a little over a year. Now it's nothing amazing, but I got penis back to a little over 6ins and a little over half girth back. My plaque was just the head and just before base. They use to be pea size, but now can barely feel anything. Sometimes I feel nothing, but has to be something since its not back 100%. I will give you the treatment I use and it may work for you. It's not very expensive and most supplies last 6months. Here is what I do.

DMSO ROLL-ON 70% - can get 2 bottles from amazon for 13 bucks and 2 bottles last a year.
Cold Pressed castor oil - get local for 12 bucks and last 6-7 month.
Cold pressed small bottle of Jojoba oil- paid 10 bucks for a bottle.
Citrulline malate 2:1 - I use hardrhino which is 22 bucks for 5 month supply.

Morning- 1. Take hot shower letting water flow on penis 5 mins before getting out.
             2. Dry penis off very well and roll on DSMO over entire penis not just plaque areas.
                 Let it set for a minute.
             3. Next apply dime size spot of castor oil and 2 drops of jojoba oil to penis and massage entire
                 penis for 3 mins.
             4. Then put on cotton underwear.
             5. Take 1 serving of Citrulline malate 2:1 with breakfast.

Night - repeat above treatment.

This is what I have been doing and its gotten better with no more plaque spots, so it hasn't gotten worse. Low cost treatment that has worked for me and it may work for others. Sex life is better since I started...not where it was, but way better than it was. Hope this helps. Good luck in whatever you do.

Mr man

That's Bloody brilliant mate. I'v ordered my jajoba oil already. Just one question. What's the Acetyl-L-Carnitine for?
Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.

Indented

Melting or anyone else.

I had quit using dmso and vitamin c (I will try again here shortly) because my breathe smelled so horrible.

The dmso I have is a 99% pure bottle that was a little pricey for what it was. I followed the directions as laid out here. I originally had the 70:30 blend from amazon but saw little result from the 70:30 mixture of dmso. Does anyone else have a bad smell or breathe issue when using pure

So far the restorex and ved have helped. (Never mind the restored gave me hourglassing all around the clamp site. )

samsung

It gave you hourglassing at the clamp site, but it helped? Those seem to be contradictory statements.  
45 y.o. Single. Onset of symptoms (pain-stinging like a wasp) @ 6/2018. No sudden injury. Curve developed slowly. 40 deg. dorsal. Hourglassing. Torsion to left flaccid. 4 rounds xiaflex. Restorex, DMSO+, heat, arginine, cialis, lipoic acid, vit. K2

projectpd

great post @Boar; re hydrocortisone ,I remember this report -https://academic.oup.com/ptj/article-abstract/62/7/995/2727448?redirectedFrom=fulltext
I read dexamethasone is 40-50 times more potent and longer acting, and is also amenable to iontophoresis.  I did get some hydrocortisone cream and added a few times with DMSO without noticing any issues on the skin, but never tried the iontophoresis: They work as an anti inflammatory, so may be useful in the acute phase only.  I wish I'd tried it in the acute phase .

Age 57, Onset 2010, 2" shortening, shrinking and angulation of glans, weaker erections, 30 degree bend. Mild pain few months, but far from worst symptom. Tried many ideas, not just from here, but not consistently. Moderate improvement, maybe 40%

Indented

Samsung, restorex helped in restoring length and girth as I had lost over an inch. After 6 months of usage as per instruction I noticed the dull ache and have since ceased using restorex as the entire area around the head (in a circle) has hourglassing, when I first started down this path I did not have it. My uro (who was recommended from this website) also believes the restorex caused my hourglassing.  

projectpd

I don't own one or have seen one but it looks as if it uses a compressing clamp for retention, unlike phallosan or penimaster, which avoid compression for their retention mechanism. I wonder if you could use one of those two's retention mechanisms with the restorex, or improvising an added fulcrum for those models to emulate restorex might not be be too difficult?
Age 57, Onset 2010, 2" shortening, shrinking and angulation of glans, weaker erections, 30 degree bend. Mild pain few months, but far from worst symptom. Tried many ideas, not just from here, but not consistently. Moderate improvement, maybe 40%

MacMathuna

Funkops,

So, do you not rinse the mixture off of your penis?

Also, what's the jojaba oil for.

Thanks for the work you're doing.
27 yr/o
Symptoms presented August 20, 2019
Slight bend to the left and down
downward hinging
distal hourglassing
loss of sensation

MacMathuna

Melting,

You're saying DON'T do VED / traction during acute phase. Why?

Also, how do I know if I'm in acute phase??

Is DMSO+ ok in acute phase?
27 yr/o
Symptoms presented August 20, 2019
Slight bend to the left and down
downward hinging
distal hourglassing
loss of sensation

TonySa

Traction and VED are recommended in the acute stage to prevent worsening, don't wait!  If melting read the studies he would know this.

Curlywurly

Quote from: melting on November 13, 2019, 08:14:11 PM
I would add Vitamin C a.k.a Ascorbic Acid to such a solution. Can't do much wrong with Vitamin C and it's very useful for what we try to do..
The only thing that can happen with Vitamin C is that it can stain the skin yellow after some time. But this goes away within days.

Ok, here's an example mix:
(This sounds like a long DIY but after doing it 2-3 times it's a 5 minute thing.)

You need:
-2 Brown glasses with a glass eye dropper(pharmacy) or another cap that isn't made of harmful plastics(https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/content/dam/sigma-aldrich/docs/Sigma/Product_Information_Sheet/d2650pis.pdf read - compatibility )
-Ascorbic Acid powder (In germany you can buy it in every big grocery store or pharmacy as pure powder)
-Castor oil(cold pressed! Internet or pharmacy)
-DMSO 99,99% quality (pharmacy or internet)
-A handheld kitchen mixer(or similar) Don't use it with the DMSO to avoid the DMSO dissolving plastic parts.
-An open container where you can mix the non DMSO parts with the mixer.
-Xanthan(Internet or grocery store)
-Lecithin(Internet, pharmacy or grocery store)

What I do with that:

-Clean area, no poison or other harmful substances that DMSO can transport into skin nearby.
-Put 100ml DMSO into the brown glass.
-Add some water(5ml..). Shake lightly. The solution will heat up. Just let it stay until cooled down.

-Mix and saturate 25ml water with ascorbic acid powder in an extra container. Just add the powder until it stops dissolving.
-Add 10 ml Castor oil. The oil and water wont mix!
-Add a small pinch of Xanthan and/or Lecithin to it. Then mix it thoroughly with the mixer. It will combine the oil with water.
The solution gets more solid the more Xanthan and Lecithin you add. Start small and keep adding until you're satisfied. If it gets too solid, add extra water which will make it more fluid.

-Fill the Brown glass that has the DMSO in it with the mixed solution. Shake the glass or mix it with something that doesn't react with the DMSO(I use a wooden Sushi stick). If the mix is too fluid you can add some water+xanthan solution.

Then test a small amount on your arm and wait an hour if there's a bad reaction.(if there's burning then you need more water and/or oil)
You can test and tweak the amounts. I found any solution with more than 90% DMSO will be tough on the skin.
I use a solution for like 2-3 weeks without problems. Beyond that many supplements will degrade.

Apply it as often as possible without having adverse effects(at least once a day) on your skin.
I apply the solution across my whole penis and sometimes focus more on where my plaque sits. Can be massaged in a bit.
Then I let it sit for 5-15 minutes. (like during my morning routine in the bath). I clean off all residue or apply some pure castor oil or natural/bio lotion..

This example mix, you can replace ascorbic acid with other supplements.

What sizes brown bottles with the droppers do you usually use and generally how many ml of a DMSO + X do you make per concoction?

melting

Quote from: Fix This on March 29, 2020, 07:26:14 AM

Melting - have you actually had any improvement in curvature with your mixtures ? And if so, can you tell me which mixture exactly please? There seem to be quite a few different variations on here

I'm fully functioning and basically got rid of my plaques.

I had hourglass and twisting. I never had the typical up/down curve.
I always was very aware of my plaques from start to finish. Mine were deep inside, which I think(!) creates more often the hourglass and the plaques on top of the tunica create the bends. That's how I arrived at DMSO which is known to be able to penetrate deep.

I started years ago with DMSO + Iodine, DMSO+magnesium and "thackers formula"(old recipe talked about on this and other forums).  

I felt small improvements when I applied it for some days. The very hard plaques got softer. But whenever I stopped they got harder again within days/1-2 weeks. That is most probably due to calcification which gets hard and "coats"/isolates the faulty inflamed tissue.  
DMSO + X, especially magnesium and Vitamin C is able to dissolve/chelate calcium.  

It's a kind of crude way to get at the plaque if focused on one application. A lot gets into the bloodstream or misses the plaque. But if done often enough the amount that get's to the plaque starts to matter.
So I started to apply it several times daily for months and noticed the plaques getting slowly smaller staying soft which then enabled straighter/fuller erections.  
At some point I also implemented extending and VED. I figured stretching the soft plaques and potentially allowing blood circulation getting to them will help.  
I used the extender for 4-16 hours everyday after applying DMSO+X and ended the day with VED.

After 6+ months daily, several times application, I got the point where I had a functioning erection again but still palpable plaques. Big hassle to mix and apply so I stopped doing it. I continued to use VED and traction from time to time to increase the size and fitness of my penis.

Last year I decided to get rid of the remaining parts and had the idea to do it more practicable, as laid out in in the 1st posts here.

Hi

I've just come across this thread . I've been using DMSO for a while with a mixture of Castor Oil, Emu Oil, Coconut Oil, Ibuprofen, PABA and ALC. I don't do it every day, on and off really . Have also been doing traction and VED on and off for about a year now ( skin inflammation and a blister have made me have to take breaks with this)

Anyway,  ultimately I still have the same curvature as a year ago (30-40 degrees estimate ) although hourglassing has improved

I always was wary of using all supplements in one mix. There might be interactions and I'm not sure if the DMSO is able to pull in all of the ingredients.  
So what I do is to use 1 supplement with DMSO + Oil + Emulgator/thickener. I detailed a lot in this thread.
Sometimes I had 5-10 vials with DMSO + X cycling through them from application to application.
I often had 10+ applications a day. I recommend at least 1-3 a day.

If these are the reasons why you didn't have big success yet I don't know but I assume so. Of course the detractors and critics will argue "you didn't do it right/not enough" is an attempt to put blame on the user to protect the "useless snake oil".. (I have nothing to sell our gain though.. lol) Who knows.. maybe if you did nothing you were worse by now.

I can only tell what I did and hope people find a way that works and report/discuss why.

I would recommend you apply 1-4 DMSO+X mix's directly where you think the "fulcrum/hinge point" is that creates your bend.(probably right in the "middle" of the bend). Doing that as often as possible while stretching "against" the bend as often as possible (IF you are not inflamed and avoiding any further inflamation)

melting

Quote from: FUNKOPS on April 02, 2020, 09:53:03 AM

DMSO ROLL-ON 70% - can get 2 bottles from amazon for 13 bucks and 2 bottles last a year.
Cold Pressed castor oil - get local for 12 bucks and last 6-7 month.
Cold pressed small bottle of Jojoba oil- paid 10 bucks for a bottle.
Citrulline malate 2:1 - I use hardrhino which is 22 bucks for 5 month supply.

Morning- 1. Take hot shower letting water flow on penis 5 mins before getting out.
             2. Dry penis off very well and roll on DSMO over entire penis not just plaque areas.
                 Let it set for a minute.
             3. Next apply dime size spot of castor oil and 2 drops of jojoba oil to penis and massage entire
                 penis for 3 mins.
             4. Then put on cotton underwear.
             5. Take 1 serving of Citrulline malate 2:1 with breakfast.

Night - repeat above treatment.

This is what I have been doing and its gotten better with no more plaque spots, so it hasn't gotten worse. Low cost treatment that has worked for me and it may work for others. Sex life is better since I started...not where it was, but way better than it was. Hope this helps. Good luck in whatever you do.

Thanks for your report and great that you had improvements. The key here seems to be the consistency implementing it into your daily routine.  
The DMSO itself has anti inflammatory properties and the oils do have ingredients/parts that can possibly help too. The citrulline helps with circulation and the penis tissue utilizing NO2.

You can think of adding some Vitamin C mix(you could just mix powder with water and then apply the DMSO) from time to time.

melting

Quote from: Indented on April 10, 2020, 10:26:58 AM
The dmso I have is a 99% pure bottle that was a little pricey for what it was. I followed the directions as laid out here. I originally had the 70:30 blend from amazon but saw little result from the 70:30 mixture of dmso. Does anyone else have a bad smell or breathe issue when using pure

It reacts with something in the blood and it's different for people. I sometimes have that but with some people it smells horrible lol. I think it has something to do with it being sulfur, similar to garlic.  
There are reports that rose scented DMSO doesn't do the smelling. It's inconclusive why and how.

Quote from: Indented on April 13, 2020, 02:40:08 PM
After 6 months of usage as per instruction I noticed the dull ache and have since ceased using restorex as the entire area around the head (in a circle) has hourglassing, when I first started down this path I did not have it. My uro (who was recommended from this website) also believes the restorex caused my hourglassing.
That's very possible and the reason why I recommend to be very cautious with traction and VED. Especially if you inflame easily, for some reason, then traction and VED can create new peyronies type problems. It's controlled manipulation of the tissue and the body can be susceptible to reacting to it unfavorably.
I personally would only add anti-inflammatory measures while in the active phase or when being easily inflamed/hurt.

melting

Quote from: MacMathuna on April 13, 2020, 07:01:53 PM
Melting,

You're saying DON'T do VED / traction during acute phase. Why?

Peyronies is most probably created by an injury or other problem that occurs to the penis(like "bad blood").  
An injury often is accompanied by inflammation which is part of the natural process of the body to heal.
In most places this process isn't a problem. Like your arm or leg. The penis is a bad spot for that cause of the lower blood circulation compared to the former. Especially when the injury is to the low blood flow tunica.  
The inflammation gets "trapped" and isn't "cooled down" as fast as in a high blood flow enviroment.  
The body then fixes it in a crude way. (hard inflexible scar/fibrous tissue which prevents a normal erection)

Now Imagine you have a cut on your arm. It just closed and then you stretch the tissue apart(traction). Or you apply a vacuum to it(VED). That's obviously making things worse. You're not doing much different when you do that to your penis injury.  

Traction and VED is a manipulation of the penis tissue beyond it's natural function. If you do it just a bit too much you can feel the penis getting sore, which is basically a small injury which creates inflammation. This possibly starts again the same process you had with the initial peyronies. Trapped inflammation that gets dealt with wrongly.  

Some people are very healthy, have great blood circulation, no underlying issues and one isolated incident cause peyronies, like a bend hard penis during intercourse(broken). Still it heals with scar tissue and they now have Peyronies Disease. Most tension that traction or a VED can create wont create more Peyronies Disease plaques.

But let's say you have diabetes, high blood pressure or other issues and acquired Peyronies Disease in some way. Any further small trauma to your penis can be very problematic as your blood and healing process isn't up to solving the problem properly.

QuoteAlso, how do I know if I'm in acute phase??

Is DMSO+ ok in acute phase?

For many people if the plaques don't show up on the doppler(urologist) they are not yet calcified and still in the healing acute phase. Also some people report they they feel pain, soreness or "raw". It's similar to how you feel after a too hard muscles training session. Then they probably got inflammation going on.  
That inflamation should "cool down" first before any physical manipulation is done.  
Generally the closer you are to the incident that cause peyronies the higher the chance you are still healing.

IMO, applying DMSO + (anti inflamatory supplement) during the acute phase or when having prolonged inflammatory responses in your penis makes sense. Obviously always observe how you react to it.  

If you do traction or VED always start with lowest intensity and time. ( Start with no more than 5 minutes and increase slowly. The often proposed 30 minutes traction is too much for most starting and also not enough for some who are already conditioned)

melting

Quote from: Curlywurly on April 13, 2020, 07:36:41 PM
What sizes brown bottles with the droppers do you usually use and generally how many ml of a DMSO + X do you make per concoction?

Vitamin C for example degrades within 2 weeks(it gets orange).
I mostly use 100ml glasses.
It really depends on how many concoctions you use and how often. Sometimes I had 10 differnt DMSO+X glasses cycling the supplements.  
For something expensive like Vitamin D3/mk2 I also used 50ml.

melting

Quote from: projectpd on April 13, 2020, 02:28:44 PM
I did get some hydrocortisone cream and added a few times with DMSO without noticing any issues on the skin, but never tried the iontophoresis: They work as an anti inflammatory, so may be useful in the acute phase only.  I wish I'd tried it in the acute phase .
Cortisol: 362,46 g/mol
So a good candidate to use with DMSO.
And yes as a rather powerful anti inflamatory a good idea for the acute phase.  
I too wish I knew what I know now right after noticing the problem in my penis. Would have saved me a lot of time.

D1990m

This is the most confusing thread on this site. Read through all 3 pages and still have no idea what any of this means. So what do I mix with the dmso.
30 Years old
injury: October 2017
Progressing every year since

Ved therapy
manual traction
low carb diet
Heat therapy
Very Physically active

Bending very visible during semi erect stage
Minimal bending while fully erect
girth loss and torsion

melting

Quote from: D1990m on May 12, 2020, 10:59:51 AM
This is the most confusing thread on this site. Read through all 3 pages and still have no idea what any of this means. So what do I mix with the dmso.

Sorry, lots of brainstorming, posted without editorializing in this thread ;)

As written in the first post it's a continuation of prior posts -> https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,39.msg334.html#msg334 (10+ page, 15 year old thread)
I might have to write a 2020 thread which is much clearer cause at this point I understand only few will be able to read everything from years back and asking for that is unreasonable.

I think the basics are not that complicated and let me try to get to the point..

Generally:
We use a transdermal agent -> DMSO.  
The transdermal agent is able to transport molecules through the skin deeper than the first layer.

We dilute the DMSO with water cause a pure 100% dmso solution can burn the skin.

Then we combine the DMSO with a molecule/supplement that is said to help with the peyronies plaque. I listed several ones that are able to be combined with DMSO throughout this thread.

For example we combine DMSO with Ascorbic Acid(vitamin C) or iodine or magnesium.

We apply the mix to the penis to bring the supplement right to the site of the peyronies plaque.
Doing that often enough has a positive impact on the plaque(at least for me).

The process of applying was rather cumbersome prior. That's what I tried to solve here and think I did for the most part.
Instead of a runny watery messy oily formula it's now easy to apply like a lotion.  

But the way to create the solution is a bit more complicated than before. 2-3 steps more. The old ways I can repeat too.
As it is all DIY you sure need to understand what you do and why ;) So good that you ask.

Still something unclear? Please ask(!) and I will do my best to make it clearer.  
I'm no doctor or chemist and a non native english speaker, so it's often hard to keep the wording consistent or professional, so please bear with me.

The post about 'the practical how', in detail, is this one(exemplary done with DMSO+Vitamin C):
https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.msg116307.html#msg116307
Please ask a specific question to anything unclear there too if you like.  

D1990m

Thanks Melting! Definitely cleared it up. Are these forumlas strictly for plaque? I have soft scar tissue and I'm debating what to use. There is a loss of girth but the curve is very minimal. It feels like it's the Acute stage.  
30 Years old
injury: October 2017
Progressing every year since

Ved therapy
manual traction
low carb diet
Heat therapy
Very Physically active

Bending very visible during semi erect stage
Minimal bending while fully erect
girth loss and torsion

melting

Quote from: D1990m on May 12, 2020, 01:43:48 PM
Are these forumlas strictly for plaque? I have soft scar tissue and I'm debating what to use. There is a loss of girth but the curve is very minimal. It feels like it's the Acute stage.

No, but it's hard to give definite statements on which +X supplement works in which phase best.
Obviously every supplement you combine with DMSO has a different effect.
Calcification antagonists make sense when you have hard(calcified)plaques. But they could also help with preventing soft plaques turning hard.
Anti-inflammatory supplements make sense when you have a "fresh" injury or feel pain or sore but could help all the way.

I mostly used through all stages always in an extra container(not all mixed in one) dmso +magnesium, +ascorbic acid and +ACV(the original Thackers formula). Most times combined with Castor oil.  

I softened the plaques and kept using these. When I stopped some days or 2 weeks the plaques hardened again. Using them daily combined with extending and VED made me ~95% functional again. The progress in getting the plaques smaller was slow and gradual but noticeable after weeks and months of daily application.

At times I used up to 10 formulas at once cycling through them from application to application. Sometimes up to hourly applications some days.(at least 1-3 times a day I recommend).
Months ago I added a lot of the supplements I talked on this thread about(easy to identify most times) and felt like with the easy to apply method herein I got rid of the remaining ones faster than the first time. I can't palpate anything anymore and have the best Erection Quality since forever. For some reason Natriumthiosulfat felt especially good this time (https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.msg115941.html#msg115941).

I recommend to everyone to start with vitamin C(ascorbic acid), a very safe substance you can't make much wrong with.
I think it will help in all stages as a basic.
Then maybe add Iodine which is very anti inflammatory, Acetyl-L-carnitine and Magnesium. Once the tissue feels ok and not inflamed I would introduce extending(or manual stretches) and/or VED slowly and carefully(like described in other forums here).

My idea was always to attack the issue from as many useful angles as possible. Using different supplements was part of that.

The most important part to me recovering was consistency.
I hope this was all stated rather clearly.

Deek

Hallo melting,

I have followed your comments with great interest up to this point.
All this DMSO + X story sounds very interesting and promising.

I have already mixed a lot according to your specifications (DMSO + Vitamin C + Xanthan, etc.)

My penis skin is irritated and often burns. Did I take too much DMSO?

The vitamin C powder that I mix feels crumbly on the penis. is this normal or should it dissolve completely?

How many minutes should the mixture remain on the penis?

I thank you in advance.

PS. Kann ich Dich auch mal auf "Deutsch" (PM) hier anschreiben? ;)
relationship: married
symptoms: ~45 degree bend / curve up
Started October 2019 with bent erection (dent/notch)
Daily Tadalafil
Traction with PMP
VED with one cylinder

melting

You can pm me in deutsch.

to answer the questions:
Quote from: Deek on May 13, 2020, 07:08:13 AM

I have already mixed a lot according to your specifications (DMSO + Vitamin C + Xanthan, etc.)

My penis skin is irritated and often burns. Did I take too much DMSO?

The vitamin C powder that I mix feels crumbly on the penis. is this normal or should it dissolve completely?

How many minutes should the mixture remain on the penis?

-Yes, most probably too much DMSO. Add more water and if the mix gets too runny, premix the water with some xanthan.

-The vitamin C powder should be pre-mixed in water and dissolve completely. Using a mixer that high speed mixes the water and vitamin c (not the dmso part cause most mixers are plastic/iron that could react with dmso) there shouldn't be any hard parts remaining.
But if it's too much powder then it might not dissolve.(then add water) That crumbly could also irritate the skin I imagine.

That said even with a good mix that doesn't burn with 1 application after some continous days or weeks of application the skin might protest. That's why we also add castor oil to it and I recommend to apply something like an aloe vera gel after to help the skin.

But lowering the DMSO parts vs. the other parts will help too. You can then increase the dmso after some weeks a bit...

The mix should remain between 5 and 15 minutes. Most of the DMSO then will be absorbed. Then just add a lotion or creme atop or wash it off.