DMSO+X Revisited 2019

Previous topic - Next topic

melting

This was by far the best treatment for my peyronies plaques.  
The infamous thackers Formula(DMSO+Castor Oil+ACV 70/20/10 mix) and then various DMSO+X mixes. (+ traction + pumping + healthy eating)
Anyone who wants to catch up there's a lot about DMSO and Thackers Formula on this forum(mostly old) like this thread: https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,39.450.html (please don't ask me basic questions before you read this thread)

It turned me from painful erection and profound hourglass to fully functional.
I could feel the tissue softening whenever I applied it for some continuous days or at best weeks.

I still have some nodules inside after I stopped the applications. Some weeks ago a little sex accident and it made me revisit with motivation to get rid of the last faulty tissue.

What me, and I guess many people stopped applying, was the cumbersome application.
The application is important cause optimally you'd use such solution daily! (cause whenever I stopped the plaques hardened again)
The biggest problem with the DMSO+X(like Ascorbic Acid, magnesium or Vit e) was that it's runny.
With Thackers Formula the biggest problem was that it didn't mix.

THE SOLUTION? Emulsifiers

Perplexed got a mix from his doc that was easy to apply: https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,6096.msg65747.html#msg65747  
He didn't know and name the other ingredients which held the solution together(and his doc is retired now). Most probably some sort of emulsifier and preservatives.  

I got all the stuff DMSO, Castor oil(cold pressed), vit c, magnesium etc. and now will work on finding a way to get an easy usable solution/creme/wax/lotion to apply the good ingredients without hassle.

If we manage to combine DMSO with Castor oil and the water soluble stuff like ACV, Ascorbic Acid, Magnesium, PABA etc. into one solution, that would be amazing!
We sure need to avoid any stuff that we don't want to be shuttled into the body by DMSO.

I would love if anyone has an idea on what emulsifiers and ingredients to use that go along with DMSO and the other helpful supplements. I found this great resource: https://www.soapqueen.com/bath-and-body-tutorials/lotion/how-to-create-homemade-lotion-recipes/  (I hope link is ok)
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)

melting

These are some:

Popular Lotion Emulsifiers

Polawax Emulsifing Wax: This waxy material is usually used between 3-6% of the total weight of your recipe. Manufactured by Croda (Polawax), this wax comes in the form of white pastilles. This product is a proprietary blend of ingredients.

Emulsifying Wax: Emulsifying wax is a generic version of the popular Polawax Emulsifying Wax. It is made of Cetylstearyl Alcohol and Polysorbate 60. This wax comes in a mixture of pastilles and irregular waxy flakes. This is a great choice if you like your product to have a nice "slip."

Bio-Mulsion Wax: This wax derived from olive oil is a great natural alternative for Polawax. Normal usage rates are between 2-8% of the total weight of your recipe. This emulsifier comes in the form of medium off-white flakes.

BTMS-50: This emulsifier is vegetable based, and is recommended to be used at 1-15% of the total weight of your recipe. BTMS-50 contains a large percentage of conditioning agents (Behentrimonium Methosulfate), which makes it a good choice for hair care in addition to skincare.  It comes in the form of white pastilles. BTMS-50 is also capable of emulsifying silicone. BTMS-50 tends to add a less greasy feel to lotions than other emulsifiers.

Note: Polysorbate 80 and polysorbate 20 are popular emulsifiers as well, but we do not recommend using them as the primary emulsifiers in your lotion recipes. Instead, polysorbates are commonly used as fragrance and essential oil solubilizers.

Lecithin in Emulsions
Lecithin makes a good emulsifier because the hydrophobic end dissolves in oil droplets and the hydrophilic end dissolves in water. ... Oil droplets in water are protected in the same way by lecithin so the emulsion stays stable for a long time.

Lecithin seems like a good choice for the thackers formula. Sounds like it could bind to the watery acv+x and the castor oil.

I will try to find the best one and then mix it. I hope some of you will help a bit with the thinking and getting there.
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)

melting

TO THICKEN THE SOLUTION

Would be great to have it more gel like.
Xanthan is natural and no bad indications and often used.
I saw in some cosmetic forums that thickener should first be mixed with oils.

So in the case of "thackers formula".
First Mix DMSO with ACV(I also like to add ascorbic acid powder)70/20 which gives a heat reaction.
Then mix the castor oil with Xanthan.

Now I combine it all and then add the emulsifier(lecithin) at last OR add the emulsifier to the DMSO/ACV and then add the oil/Xanthan..
I guess I'll have to test that and which works better. Obviously anyone testing along, please keep common sense, I test everything in small quantities on my hand first for skin reactions.

pap

Quote from: melting on October 21, 2019, 06:54:42 PMI could feel the tissue softening whenever I applied it for some continuous days or at best weeks.

I experienced the same! Used DSMO + Magnesium chloride + Castor oil afterwards twice a week.

melting

pap, and did some sort of plaque/scar tissue still stay?

My guess is that it takes a lot of constant daily, possibly several times a day, applications to get rid of all the faulty tissue. The tissue basically has to be bathed in it.

I also noticed that skipping some days led to the plaque hardening again.

melting

Alright, I experimented a bit..

I didn't want to bring the DMSO with my mixer into contact to avoid plastics leaking into the solution.
So what I did:

Mixing Castor oil with some Xanthan and Lecithin. Dissolved quiet nicely.
Then added the ACV and mixed it. Created a foamy substance.
Then seperately I mixed DMSO with some ACV to create the DMSO heat reaction to avoid it happening later.  
Then I put it all together into a brown glass and shaked it.

The result is a good mix that doesn't separate like other DMSO+oil solutions.(like Thackers formula)
Applying to the skin and penis, no adverse reaction. After 30 minutes not much remains on the skin.(probably the high molecular weight parts like xanthan and lecithin)

The exact amount of emulsifier is now the question.. Need to find a middle ground where it's not runny but also not sticky with too much remains on the skin.

I deem this endevour as a success for now. I wish I had professional chemist means and knowledge ;)

pap

Quote from: melting on October 23, 2019, 11:31:14 AM
pap, and did some sort of plaque/scar tissue still stay?

My guess is that it takes a lot of constant daily, possibly several times a day, applications to get rid of all the faulty tissue. The tissue basically has to be bathed in it.

I also noticed that skipping some days led to the plaque hardening again.

No, the scar tissue stayed. But I stopped the therapy when I had no more problems (pain, soft glans, bending).

I guess there is a difference between the scar tissue and the plaque. The doc said the plaque (calcification) went away (after 1 year).
The scar tissue is still there.

But I wasn't using the DMSO so frequently (1-2 times a week). I was afraid that it could have side effects.

If I use it more often (daily?), the scar tissue will go away and not come back?

JS1991

I believe the user Gabriel has seen similar results. Thanks for posting.
Do your homework before attempting a prolonged fast. JS1991 Timeline - Peyronies Society Forums (updated)

Whyisthishappening

what do you believe about this
INFLAFORTE CUT.SOL 1,5% W/W BOTTLEx30 ML
Dimethyl sulfoxide
Glycerol solution (85%)
Ethanol
Propylene glycol
Water purified
its the only thing with dmso i can find in my country
alc ,vitamin e, propolis,pde5,NAC,nsaids,olive oil massage,nsaids,aspirin,essential oils cockteils,keto,IF,green tea,coffee

melting

Whyisthishappening, sounds OK, you can try on your own responsibility. Always try a little bit on hand or leg skin before.
I'm sure you can ship pure DMSO from some other EU country to .gr ..
(Guys please be careful about DMSO and inform yourself, its all out there detailed and talked about)

pap,
-If I use it more often (daily?), the scar tissue will go away and not come back?
I don't know, I assume so. Could take many weeks/months of daily, at best 2-3 times daily, application.
I'm sure if you would put the plaque/scar into the solution isolated out of the body it would dissolve.
With DMSO transdermally some of it will reach the scar but not everything. Surely more than any oral medication could.
Always apply logic and common sense and be careful with anything you do transdermally. Could be every other day is good too..

I'm trying to get rid of the rest of my plaque now applying 3 times daily at least. I applied my new solution the last 2 days about 30 times, skin feels ok. No adverse reactions. Probably going for a 2nd solution to mix it up a bit from day to day.
Will keep posting.

Whyisthishappening

melting do i need to mix something else to be effective also its got diclofenac (inflaforte)
alc ,vitamin e, propolis,pde5,NAC,nsaids,olive oil massage,nsaids,aspirin,essential oils cockteils,keto,IF,green tea,coffee

melting

Whyisthishappening, try it. Sounds like something vs. inflammation which could be useful in the active phase.

I only know definite about what I tried, which I documented. I can only speculate on what I didn't try myself.
You can add alc ,vitamin e and olive oil for example. But maybe not enough DMSO in your product..  I don't know!  

My mixes are all documented in this forum (https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=11063). Constant application is the key, daily or whatever works for you. This is not easy, I know.

TonySa

Only study I recall that supported a topical agent was the voltaren (no DSMO needed).
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

melting

Apply simple logic. If you put a topical creme without a good transdermal agent on your skin then it will just stay in the upper layers of your skin.
Ascorbic acid and magnesium have such a low molecular weight that they can be uptaken by the skin but it's very inefficient without a transdermal agent.
You wan't the supplemts to go right to the plaque and not float around in the blood never getting there.

No need to wait for a study that will never be done if there isn't a profit to be had anyway.  

melting

Alright, 7 days in, daily as many applications as possible(at least 3) and the tissue feels great. Plaques very soft to palpation.
It really feels like the way I applied it the tissue was bathed in the solution.  

No adverse effects, but a place on my hand I tested a solution without oil is dry as hell no matter what I do. Affected the skin. So always add some good oil(castor, olive, calendula) to the mix or moisturize after.

melting

I will create several solutions now to make sure I attack the plaque from all angles.
What always worries me is that some supplements might have interactions with others making them not effective
So circling them makes sense.

PABA
:
Quote"Decreases fibrosis and inhibits collagen formation by decreasing serotonin levels, increasing monoamine oxidase activity and inhibiting fibroblast glycosaminoglycan secretion"
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4893507/
QuotePotassium para-aminobenzoate (Potaba) is an antifibrotic agent that is thought to increase tissue levels of monoamine oxidase, decreasing the level of serotonin that contributes to scar formation in Peyronies Disease. In a 1-year placebo-controlled trial, involving 103 men with known Peyronies Disease, select patients were given 3 g of Potaba four times a day. Seventy-four percent of those in the treatment group (compared to 50% in the placebo group) responded with a reduction in the plaque size or a decreased penile curvature of up to 30%.4,29 Potaba is an expensive medication, with a large and frequent dosing regimen, leading to significant patient expense. Potaba was not commented on or assessed in the recent AUA 2015 guidelines.25
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4857830/
POTABA basically = PABA

Molecular weight: 137.14 g/mol (good for transdermal)
The solubility of PABA is 6.1 g/l at 30oC in water, 125 g/l alcohol and 17 g/l ether. PABA is soluble in ethyl acetate and glacial acetic acid, slightly soluble in benzene, and practically insoluble in petroleum ether. DMSO 27 g/L
(compare to ascorbic acid: Solubility in water, g/1l: 333g)

These are oral treatment studies. Obviously with PABA half life(low) it's a big chance it never reaches the plaque if taken orally. With trans-dermal we can "bath" the tissue in it pointedly where we need it.

TonySa

I agree there won't be any US studies due to the profit motive.  However, it's been around quite awhile and the only reported real success was w Thacker years ago and nothing since then.  If you're going to try it, please take objective measurements and let us know what changes you specifically see over what time period and the protocol you used.  Thxs
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

melting

It's been around, yes, but I doubt that many tried it and as long as people badmouth and slander it, fearmongering, without any logic, no matter if good or bad intention, insecure sufferers won't. We saw that with thackers formula already. Same old.
Instead they eat thousands of dollars of supplements that will never reach their plaque but end up in the toilette instead, literally :) But somehow no one asks these merchants for "objective measurements"..? hm..

DMSO is a well researched and tested substance, let's be clear! Used for all kinds of ailments by many people for decades without anyone being able to make a(big)profit of it. Just some DMSO, Water and Ascorbic Acid(Vit C) will soften your plaque for $3,50.

Yes, if you mix DMSO with poisonous chemicals and put it on your skin it can end badly, yes, if you don't breath you will fall unconscious...

pap

Quote from: melting on October 29, 2019, 12:57:06 AM
Just some DMSO, Water and Ascorbic Acid(Vit C) will soften your plaque for $3,50.

I do agree to this observation, the scar tissue will soften noticeably and stay like this for some days.
Instead of Ascorbic Acid I mixed DMSO with Magnesium chloride (spray used as muscle relaxant in Germany).

My Peyronies appeared after a trauma just under the glans, resulting in a ~5 month acute phase and a ~30 degree bend.
Doc gave Potaba -> does nothing. Then Tadalafil, which helped to restore the blood flow.

In addition I started by myself with the DMSO treatment, twice a week. Can't tell if DMSO or my body healed it by itself, but for sure DSMO softens everything, which results also in less pain during erections.

melting

Sorry Tony for being a bit aggressive in my reply. I just felt it was a bit unfair with you replying on every post I made that DMSO has no evidence etc. holding it to a different standard than everything else. No hard feelings though.
Maybe we need an extra thread discussion about DMSO? I would like to keep this thread focused on DMSO + X with details. Warning about alternative treatments are on top of the forum..

Pap, yes, Magnesium is a good idea too and the "magnesium oil" formula is great to mix with DMSO.
I left it out for now cause if you mix magnesium with ascorbic acid it changes to "magnesium ascorbate". Maybe still a good transdermal supplement..?    

I tend to use magnesium in another solution. Changing it up with solutions that work in different ways on different days appeals to me, to minimize them canceling each other out, before doing their work on the plaque.

I think its wuse, before adding several supps in one, to check for the interactions.

POTABA and PABA(almost the same), orally will not hurt but it's most probably a waste as it has a short half life. Another user took it with high frequency several times a day to counter that. I still think transdermally we will get much more to the plaque site.

TonySa

Hi M, I like your idea of a specific DMSO thread.  Actually, I used it myself for several months with no change in curvature.  I began to have some w traction/VED/pentox and low dose PDE5i.  Ultimately not enough, and since had severe Erectile Dysfunction went w the implant.  For all treatment one should take objective measurements...without it we'll never know how effective it was for someone.  Good luck and please keep us posted on how it goes.

melting

I ordered:
Natriumthiosulfat Na2S2O3 pharmaceutic quality.
molecular weight: 158.11 g/mol (good!)
Solubility in water 70.1 g/100 mL

QuoteThe beneficial effects of sodium thiosulfate (STS) are thought to be due in part to its ability to enhance the solubility of calcium deposits. STS has a serum half-life of 15 min. STS facilitates the mobilization of calcium from vessels affected by calcium deposits.
QuoteFurthermore, the enhanced aqueous solubility of calcium thiosulfate allows for successful mobilization and clearance of the vascular and soft tissue calcium deposits (5)
Very interesting for our Plaques:
QuoteAnimal data, using normal and anuric mongrel dogs, demonstrated that STS distributes rapidly throughout the extracellular space
extracellular space = (also) connective tissue(like the Tunica)

Natriumthiosulfat is basically a chelating agent that "connects" with calcium which is said to be a big part of the plaques and fibrous tissue("calci"fication).
Natriumthiosulfat is a great candidate for transdermal application as in studies they had problems with it on the stomach.
We also see again how such a supplement could fail a lot of studies were they might only use it once a day orally. With a half life of 15 minutes chances are high none of it reaches the penis and the site of the plaque if used orally.

Note: I'm going mostly for dissolving/melting/destroying established plaques. This thread is not about putting down inflammation and stopping the onset of a plaque(for which other substances might make more sense!)

(always do your own research and apply logic and common sense!)

melting

I'm happy for anyone throwing out some other ideas for substances that could work transdermaly.
What I'm still trying to figure out is in what succession to use these substances.  

All in 1 seems not so good. For example pre-mixing Sodium Thiosulfate with magnesium could change it to magnesium thiosulfate which might loose it's ability to chelate Calcium.

I think I'm going for 1 mix, the ACV + Castor Oil + some Ascorbic acid combo and then use several DMSO+X solutions and cycle them from day to day. I think adding some Castor Oil or similar to every solution won't hurt. It's always great for the skin.  

DMSO + Ascorbic Acid same day as Vitamin E is interesting as Ascorbic acid interacts with Vitamin E replenishing it after VitE takes up free radicals. I'm also thinking.. If something like Magnesium or Thiosulfate chelates Calcium(calcified plaque) then I could imagine free radical being a byproduct which might be wise to be picked up by VitE and other supps connecting to free radicals..

Whyisthishappening

"This thread is not about putting down inflammation and stopping the onset of a plaque(for which other substances might make more sense!)"
which substances do you believe could be helpful (inflaforte might do that job?)
thank you melting

melting

Vitamin K2-MK7
Molecular Weight 444.648 g/mol (ok..)
FAT SOLUABLE (so combine with Castor oil?!)

QuoteVitamin K2 MK-7, taken in adequate nutritional doses, has been shown to reduce the progression of vascular smooth muscle (arterial) calcification and even reverse existing levels of arterial calcification.

This is very interesting cause Smooth Muscle is part of the Penis and I know that one of my plaques sits on the inner side of the tunica but seemingly connected to the Smooth Muscle(creating hourglass indentation)

Vitamin K2 specifically addresses calcium deposits in soft tissue. This has been used to reduce calcification in the aorta. The result is much lower heart attack rates. Rats and mice that have no Vitamin K2 typically die within months from aorta calcification.

QuoteVitamin K2 MK-7 is a fat-soluble vitamin. Like all fat-soluble vitamins, it can degrade in certain environments and formulations. K2 is particularly susceptible to degradation in formulation with calcium or magnesium
BINGO! What I said in the prior post. Have to be aware of the interactions. So K2 alone with some "fat"(castor oil has fatty acids)

melting

Quote from: Whyisthishappening on November 04, 2019, 10:47:16 AM
which substances do you believe could be helpful (inflaforte might do that job?)
inflaforte, yes, as the name indicates ;)

Thinking about it anti-inflammatory substances will still help with hardened plaques cause "attacking" the plaque might still create inflammation that should be dealt with. Just lower focus on it., In active phase I would full focus on anti inflammation.

That said many of the substances mentioned are already anti inflammatory. Active phase I would apply anti-inflammatory applications as often everyday as possible and then every other day a DMSO+X mix that focuses on anti-calcification.(and in the settled hard plaque phase the other way around)

Ascorbic Acid is one..  Vitamin E..
Carnitine, Pentoxifylline, IODINE(!)
Colchicine - Molecular weight 399.437 g/mol sounds great for the active phase(lots of mixed or neutral studies about it with ORAL consumption, transdermaly, logically it has to be another-better animal!)

melting

Vitamin K2(2 posts above) + Vitamin D3  
Vit D3: Molecular weight: 384.64 g/mol
Fat soluble

QuoteVitamin D3 and vitamin K2 ensure that calcium is absorbed easily and reaches the bone mass, while preventing arterial calcification.
QuoteMK-4 or MK-7 has a protective effect on bone mineral density and reduced risk of hip, vertebral and non-vertebral fractures.[7] These effects appear to be accentuated when combined with vitamin D and in the setting of osteoporosis.[1] The possible health benefits suggested for further investigation relate to bone strength and arterial health (reducing calcification or even decalcifying, with a possible reduction in blood pressure).

Too much of either one can deficiency the other one. I found a liquid Vit D3 + K2 combination mixed with MCT oil(coconut) which means the 2 fat soluble vitamins are already available. Quiet expensive though in that way than buying it in powder form..

Also Magnesium works together with D3 and K2 "activating" them. Couldn't gauge yet if I should mix the magnesium in. Probably smart to use magnesium before and after D3 and K2(same day)

melting

Niacin Flush + DMSO
Molecular weight: 123.11 g/mol
Water soluable

To clean the plaque site from residue a transdermal Niacin flush every now and then might be a good idea. Maybe once a week.
Will be interesting to see if the niacin flush effect is transdermally only located where applied. If taken orally it can be all over the body..
QuoteNiacin Suppresses Progression of Atherosclerosis by Inhibiting Vascular Inflammation and Apoptosis of Vascular Smooth Muscle Cells.
Sounds great as the penis is full of Smooth Muscles cells. Also seems to target lipids which I understand can be part of a soft plaque.( I also think the plaque is hard around, like a shell, first and hardens outside inside.)

pap

Melting, what are your first impressions from daily application?

melting

pap, the solution I created in post #5 I'm still using daily, sometimes 3-10 times. Skin is great.

The stability of the solution is great! No separation between oils and ACV and I added some Vitamin E capsules to it. I still shake it before application but the handling is so much easier than the original thackers formula. My solution doesn't drip which means I can move and sit around .

The tissue feels good. Very flush hang. Sometimes I can sense a warmth inside as if something is reacting.
The remaining plaque I have feels soft but I don't know if it already made a difference. But I'm sure it gets inside and reaches the plaque. Not much of it remains on the skin(I guess it's the emulsifier Xanthan and Lecitin.

I'm in the process of creating several more solutions as previewed above. My guess is that I need at least 6 weeks to make a statement if it changes the tissue and possible will take months to totally get rid of it.

Godisreal

melting, I'm thrilled and happy for both you and for the sake of this forum. I really hope you come back in a few weeks with even more good results! These things are, like you and Tony covered earlier, stuff doctors and urologists would never even bother to consider when it comes to peyronies treatmenr.
That only shows that "home-treatment" can be and probably is the most effective way of treating this.
I have a question as well;
How do you mix your products? How do you mix the different liquids into one? For example DMSO + X + castor oil, like how do you mix these together? Hope that makes sense.
God bless you  
30 degree dorsal curve, immobility and heavy loss of girth.
My body seems to get very inflamed when I masturbate too often or eat unhealthy.
Using antioxidants, Pentox and hirudoid cream, as well as manual traction, heat and Cialis.

Godisreal

And please, everybody who has used DMSO + X in whatever form. Please share your favorite remedies/combinations if you have any! I know there's an indefinite amount of combinations that PROBABLY could benefit our dicks. But again, please share your personal combinations and how it worked out for you.
God bless you all once again
My body seems to get very inflamed when I masturbate too often or eat unhealthy.
Using antioxidants, Pentox and hirudoid cream, as well as manual traction, heat and Cialis.

melting

Quote from: Godisreal on November 11, 2019, 12:43:22 PM
How do you mix your products? How do you mix the different liquids into one? For example DMSO + X + castor oil, like how do you mix these together? Hope that makes sense.

Before every mix we add the water to the DMSO. Could be anything from 10% DMSO 90% water to 95DMSO-5Water.
We do that cause DMSO has a heat reaction with water that is gone after it happened once.
We avoid DMSO to react on the skin(water) that way.

Most supplements are either fat or water soluble ("Supplement X + solubility" search in Google).

If fat soluble there's a good chance that you can mix DMSO+some water with Oil + fat soluble Supp X. Probably a bit of shaking needed before application.

If water soluble you could just mix it into the DMSO+water. You can until it's saturated.
You can then directly apply it to the penis with a glas eye dropper for example. Of course that's a very runny solution and you have to watch and hold your penis for 5-15 minutes until the DMSO is gone(into the skin).
You could then apply oil or a lotion after, cause DMSO tends to dry the skin.

What I do now is I add emulsifiers like described in post #5 to have a solution that doesn't sperate.
This way you can mix oils with supplements that are dissolved in water and it stays as one solution.
I wouldn't mix too many different supplements into one solution cause they can interact. Rather use several solutions and cycle them.

Godisreal

I really appreciate your well put explanation melting. If the results are seemingly radical, why aren't more people trying this? Is it the lack of will? Lack of effort? lol seems crazy not to actually take time to learn and implement this technique.
Anyway, in what do you do these different mixes? A bowl? Or what do you suggest? Obviously you mix all these things in some kind of bowl? Or whatever? And then the glass eye dropper to apply with as you mentioned.
And could you please give a few examples on good supplements that come in liquid-form or that dissolve in water? Which also goes good with DMSO and potentially an emulsifier
I am doing research too as I'm writing this but I would love to hear a few from examples from you as well.
God bless you man and thanks again for sharing your experiences with the forum, I highly value that.

Godisreal

I'm thinking on doing a mix with DMSO, olive oil and bone broth... along with water
Does this sound like a solid combination? Or are there anything else I should think about before going through with this? I know for a fact that bone broth and olive oil are both anti-inflammatory.
Btw, my goal is to reduce inflammation and, with time, soften my hard scar on the dorsal side of my dick. Peace

melting

Brown glass from pharmacy with glass eye dropper.. Obviously don't use plastics for DMSO.
Please read my prior posts, I gave some examples of supplements.
Theoretically every supplement that can be taken orally, and is indicated for Peyronies Disease, and has a low molecular weight. (below and around approx 500g/mol)
Just search the oral medications forum for anti inflammatory supplements and then check on google their molecular weight. I would chime in if you post them here.

Now,.. Why wouldn't people do this?
Cause most wont do anything their doctor advises against.(I saw only 1 post here were a doc gave a DMSO type recipe). It requires a lot of DIY too and most people can't put a nail into the wall ;)
Also many did it wrong, in the other threads some burned their skin with DMSO(me too) So it creates a lot of uncertainty. It also might not work right away for various reasons. Needs faithful application of at least some weeks.
There are real dangers if you mix DMSO with harmful substances(poison, plastics, dyed fabrics..). So you need a lot of common sense and to be careful or it could end bad. Then again, I never was near any real danger handling DMSO for years and there's A LOT of info about DMSO around on google incl. scientific papers.

So you have to do your homework and apply common sense.
Which leads us to your idea about bone broth, sorry, lol. As I understand it's cooked animal bones and stuff? I wouldn't want to put that on my skin. I also think it's probably full of animal protein which has too big of a molecular weight for transdermals. Most supplements, Oils and also something like apple cidar vinegar are very controlled substances/supplements I would stick to.
Then again everything you do is your own responsibility and maybe bone broth is THE solution..

Like said in my initial post please read everything you can to understand what you're doing like this old thread which has all the pro's and cons and a lot of experiences: https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,39.0.html

dplookin

When I used DMSO, I used the Gel type with Aloe Vera.  I had no problem with it.  Just FYI  dplookin

Godisreal

dplookin, what brand of DMSO did you use? And did you experience any skin irritation? I can't find one brand that's doesn't warn for "KEEP AWAY FROM SENSITIVE SKIN"
Please evaluate your experience brother
God bless you

Godisreal

And also, thanks melting for taking your time and answering me. Really appreciate it!
I saw a lot of posts where people totally diminish the DMSO method, talking about how trash it is...
Seems to good to be true for me lol, can't say it's good or not since I haven't tried it.
But it would be foolish not to try it, eh? DMSO + Water + Castor Oil seems like a good place to start. But it feels wise to include some other drug/supplement with potential to reverse plaque forming or at least lower inflammation significantly...
Keep posting your thoughts and updates
- Godisreal

melting

I would add Vitamin C a.k.a Ascorbic Acid to such a solution. Can't do much wrong with Vitamin C and it's very useful for what we try to do..
The only thing that can happen with Vitamin C is that it can stain the skin yellow after some time. But this goes away within days.

Ok, here's an example mix:
(This sounds like a long DIY but after doing it 2-3 times it's a 5 minute thing.)

You need:
-2 Brown glasses with a glass eye dropper(pharmacy) or another cap that isn't made of harmful plastics(https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/content/dam/sigma-aldrich/docs/Sigma/Product_Information_Sheet/d2650pis.pdf read - compatibility )
-Ascorbic Acid powder (In germany you can buy it in every big grocery store or pharmacy as pure powder)
-Castor oil(cold pressed! Internet or pharmacy)
-DMSO 99,99% quality (pharmacy or internet)
-A handheld kitchen mixer(or similar) Don't use it with the DMSO to avoid the DMSO dissolving plastic parts.
-An open container where you can mix the non DMSO parts with the mixer.
-Xanthan(Internet or grocery store)
-Lecithin(Internet, pharmacy or grocery store)

What I do with that:

-Clean area, no poison or other harmful substances that DMSO can transport into skin nearby.
-Put 100ml DMSO into the brown glass.
-Add some water(5ml..). Shake lightly. The solution will heat up. Just let it stay until cooled down.

-Mix and saturate 25ml water with ascorbic acid powder in an extra container. Just add the powder until it stops dissolving.
-Add 10 ml Castor oil. The oil and water wont mix!
-Add a small pinch of Xanthan and/or Lecithin to it. Then mix it thoroughly with the mixer. It will combine the oil with water.
The solution gets more solid the more Xanthan and Lecithin you add. Start small and keep adding until you're satisfied. If it gets too solid, add extra water which will make it more fluid.

-Fill the Brown glass that has the DMSO in it with the mixed solution. Shake the glass or mix it with something that doesn't react with the DMSO(I use a wooden Sushi stick). If the mix is too fluid you can add some water+xanthan solution.

Then test a small amount on your arm and wait an hour if there's a bad reaction.(if there's burning then you need more water and/or oil)
You can test and tweak the amounts. I found any solution with more than 90% DMSO will be tough on the skin.
I use a solution for like 2-3 weeks without problems. Beyond that many supplements will degrade.

Apply it as often as possible without having adverse effects(at least once a day) on your skin.
I apply the solution across my whole penis and sometimes focus more on where my plaque sits. Can be massaged in a bit.
Then I let it sit for 5-15 minutes. (like during my morning routine in the bath). I clean off all residue or apply some pure castor oil or natural/bio lotion..

This example mix, you can replace ascorbic acid with other supplements.

melting

Quote from: dplookin on November 12, 2019, 03:00:12 PM
When I used DMSO, I used the Gel type with Aloe Vera.  I had no problem with it.  Just FYI  dplookin

Yeah that's very common mix sold on amazon etc.
I'm not sure if one could add/mix other, more effective, supplements too it.  
It could help on it's own I think it lacks a bit of a "punch"

pap

Godisreal

melting, so you mean there's ready mixes to buy on amazon? DMSO + X?
It would save a lot of work to buy an already "finished" mix  

dplookin

Godisreal.........Sorry for taking so long to get back to you.  The DMSO / Aloe Vera that I used is "Nature's Gift.  It is in a 4 oz container, and I'm sure I purchased it on Amazon.  I don't remember it causing any type of irritation.  Again, sorry for not getting back to you sooner.  dplookin

Godisreal

No worries man, it's easy to miss out on a comment. But I really wanna know what it did for you? Did you experience any improvements? Anything at all? I'm setting up a plan for how to tackle this... rn I'm only sticking with supplements and low-carb diet. And I'm too early into this to say if it's getting worse or getting better.
God bless you dplookin

Godisreal

Hey Melting! Or anyone with experience using these things. I've ordered a DMSO + Aloe Vera mix that will arrive shortly... you were talking about the mix missing that extra  "punch". What could you add into the mix, in order to add that extra punch? I'm starting experimenting as soon as I get it home. And should the DMSO + Aloe Vera mix be safe towards the skin? I think I've read about aloe Vera being very moisturizing.
Please answer as soon as you see this
- Godisreal

TonySa

Most see DMSO as the transportation agent-you'll need to add the medication or supplement you believe will aid in remodeling the plaque.

Godisreal

Thanks for chiming in Tony. Any suggestions in what I could add in to possibly re-model the plaque? I'm researching like a freak, but if you have any suggestions please let me know.
Beat regards, Godisreal  

pap

DMSO by itself acts anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, analgesic, vasodilatory, wound healing and antimicrobial - that's what you can find.

I observed on me:
anti-inflammatory
pain-killing
softening plaque

Godisreal

That's great pap! And you only used the DMSO + Aloe Vera mix, if I understand it right?
I'm mentally chattered seeing me dick be deflated and crippled... I need to level up my treatment asap because my situation is absolutely ridiculous.
Keep updating here on this thread, lads. It really helps.
Peace