DMSO+X Revisited 2019

Previous topic - Next topic

Legacy

Any positive results to update us with?  
Sexual injury July 21. Painful erections, diagnosed Peyronies. Only just noticed the deformation, no proper growth in the 3rd of erection, no bend, proper erection though,
60, single, minimal sexual activity. Can live without sex, but...

happyman

Hey this is an awesome post. thank you for sharing
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

raugustofer

DMSO is giving me GREAT results...

Hi, guys, I am from Brazil and have been through this crap for 4/5 years. I propably had a sex incindent. I lost about 6 cms in lenght and a lot of girth. Didnt even feel like a man anymore.

At first I tried
- pentox and coenzime10
- shock wave therapy (2 rounds of 6 sessions throughout a year and only made my plaques disapear. No size gain)
- ved, extensor
- and a PAPAYA extract(or papain, I dont know what would be the correct translation) cream i found online that was said to treat peyronies.

Nothing really worked for me until I got into this post. I was in despair and willing to try it all.

I followed the tutorial that melting posted around page 3/4 with dmso, vit c and castor oil. At first it was a lot of work. But after you prepare the solution twice it gets easy.

I started apllying 3 times a day december 2023 and using extender 45/1h daily.
3/4 months of treatment and I have gained 3 cms and a lot of girth. Feeling much more confidence at sexual life now.

In comparison (I never had the nerve to measure): after peyronies my penis was smaller the my iphone 11 the time. Now it is the sizer of my iphone14 pro max.

1 month ago, since the dmso brings the properties deep into the scar tissue, I decided to try to apply the PAPAYA EXTRACT right before I aplly DMSO.

I dont know if the extract is helping or the DMSO is doing the work alone. But I will keep apllying both of them for a few more months and will be back with more updates.

PAPAYA (papain) CREAM AS I HAD MADE FOR ME:

-Papaina 2% (guys, look for the right term for this)
-Hialuronidase 600 utr (hyaluronidase)
-Vit E 0,5%
-Cream qsq 50g (I guess this is what they use to make it into a cream)

Soon I will bring more updates. Sorry for bad english.  

happyman

What is the latest dmso + x people have been using with good results?

I would imagine adding something like serrapeptase would help significantly?

Scizor

Quote from: raugustofer on March 08, 2024, 04:49:08 AMDMSO is giving me GREAT results...

Great to hear that, keep us posted! ;)

xfan

Any improvement in curvature? If so by how many degrees?

Quote from: raugustofer on March 08, 2024, 04:49:08 AMDMSO is giving me GREAT results...

Edited by Admin- please read rule number 7 on quoting

https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,6.0.html
Single
Symptoms started 6/23
90 degree to the upper left
Tried RestoreX and Manual traction

raugustofer

I didn't have any curvature issue. I just lost length and girth...

I keep aplying the treatment as above and continue to seeing results.  

Quote from: xfan on March 18, 2024, 12:53:34 PMAny improvement in curvature? If so by how many degrees?

Edited by Admin- please read rule number 7 on quoting

https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,6.0.html

bentoboy

I've been using DMSO for the past two weeks to see what happens to my multiple plaques. I'm using dmso + vitamin C + water (70/15/15). I'm also planning to add a castor oil to the mix.

For now no change. It burns from time to time (a bit randomly; sometimes it's completely fine).  
27 y. o. Peyronies since 2020: S curvature with the top part tilting to the left - 15*. Multiple nodules and scarring on each side, mild hourglassing. Getting worse every few months, losing width. Normal penile function. Enlarged veins.