I can't stop my scrotum being pulled into the ved and it's causing pain

Previous topic - Next topic

restoringdthrowaway

I am using the SomaCorrect's A cylinder with both of the inserts. I suspect it is because of my very small girth, but as far as i know there is no smaller inserts than the two black ones that come with the device available.
24M, following injury in 2019 have 35 degree lateral curvature, pain, mild to moderate erectile dysfunction, hard flaccid.

Monty

Hi, you could try pushing the cylinder & pump unit back into your body fat before you start pumping.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

bentbigd

I can't remember the brand of my VED, but it came with a flat rubber donut piece that you put on that keeps the VED from pulling up extra skin or scrotum.  See pic.  You put the rubber "donut" on by sliding it over your shaft only, so that it protects the scrotum and extra skin - it actually works for me.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

melting

You can also put a "silicone sleeve" around your balls preventing them from traveling up. Of course observe circulation.  
Also putting a piece of cloth or similar below your balls when sitting down can help.
Restraining the scrotum from moving up so to speak.
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)

JS1991

I have this exact problem with VED.

bentbigd, if you can figure out what brand VED you have that would be nice. That exact flat rubber donut piece you have seems like it works great,  and would be a solution to my problem.
Do your homework before attempting a prolonged fast. JS1991 Timeline - Peyronies Society Forums (updated)