News:

Welcome to the Peyronies Forum

Need Help

Previous topic - Next topic

PDindia

I am 23 yo from India, and recently came across this forum after having come to know about my condition. I have gone through a lot of posts here, and they have been really helpful in controlling the amount of breakdown i currently face, staying alone all the time. I used to prone masturbate for 3 years and this is what i believe is the cause of the condition. Earlier i used to have a soft flaccid and perfect erections. It starts from nearly 10 months. I have started to develop a hardness on the left near the base of my shaft and the flaccid state is as hard as a coconut shell for that area. My flaccid length has reduced to 1.5 inches, with a shrunken and shriveled state. I also have a deep recess or indent on the bottom, just near to the base with a dark colored bruise. Erections require a lot of stimulation and never last long, or subside with a lack of stimuli. The plaque, as stated is very palpable in that region, also separates itself from the rest of the region. While standing up, the whole flaccid things feel hard and small shrunk, but on sitting, it kind of gets soft. Also the penis topples over past indentation, like it's welded out of 2 pieces at an angle of 30 degree, no curvature to any side. No morning erections since 3 months. I have seen a lot of seniors who have undergone this phase and I can relate to them how difficult it must have been. For me, it's the toughest phase in my life since birth. Having developed this condition at this age when our hormones are at their peak is absolutely cruel. Will I ever come out of it naturally? I just want to live a normal life.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

melting

The way you describe it you had inflammation that then turned into hard tissue(plaque). I doubt it will solve itself.
You should stop any masturbation etc. for now and look at the forums and focus on a solution. Lot's of options to overcome this.
I would use transdermal applications and mechanical stretching while staying healthy, optimistic and solution focused.
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)

TonySa

Get started by reading the survival https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,3180.msg44057.html#msg44057
Masturbation in any position does not cause peyronies unless it caused pain and discomfort.  If not painful and done while erect, it may even be helpful to heal tissue.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.