For those on nofap... have you tried achieving prostate (anal) orgasm instead?

Previous topic - Next topic

taller

For me, just bumping my bits the wrong way could flare up the injury again and makes things worse. I had to stop fapping or this would never heal, never get better. Broke an addiction, been clean for about 3 months. But I got an idea... Didn't think it was even possible for me, but I gave it a shot anyways. First try, and with a bit of luck and experimenting...

Dude

OH MY GOD

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GKXF8YR
Age 23, symptoms started almost a year, only treating with topical H-100 for obvious yet hard-to-quantify benefits, as well as WoundVite. Extremely sensitive to further injury/irritation, but progression of hourglassing is extremely slow.

TonySa

Give it a shot, and if needed to get over the edge-very light penile stimulation maybe w the gel sleeve!
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

taller

Was not needed. Wouldn't risk it anyways. Already learned my lesson the last dozen times.  
Age 23, symptoms started almost a year, only treating with topical H-100 for obvious yet hard-to-quantify benefits, as well as WoundVite. Extremely sensitive to further injury/irritation, but progression of hourglassing is extremely slow.

taller

It's recovered a good bit. Hoping this is resolved within a couple months, at this pace. As long as I don't touch it. Relapse is more tempting than ever right now, getting back into the swing of things.

Apparently being too rough or doing this too much, or for too long can cause  serious issues of its own. I've already been noticing some daily pains. Wish there was an easy answer.

TonySa

Very encouraging that you expect to be back at it in a couple months.  Just be gentle then (and hard) when faping.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.