Lymphangiosclerosis? Blocked lymph vessel? Lymphocele? Need advice

Previous topic - Next topic

agranderson2019

Hey guys,

I have a small hard vein like thing, although I can't see any color to it as it's too deep, on top of my penis that runs from the base up to the circumcision line that seems to be very bumpy? It is on the top, to the right of the dorsal vein. When I start to masturbate I can feel all the little bumps under my thumb as the skin slides over it? However once I'm erect you can't feel or see it at all... If i manipulate the skin to get a look at it while flaccid only, you can literally see a bunch of tiny little bumps all the way down it, like maybe 20. I mean like half the size of a pin head lumps. The best way I can explain it would be that it seems like a vein that squiqqles so tightly in formation that it has a bunch of kinks in it and at every kink there is a bubble/ball. This is completely on the other side of my penis where I have been worried about a possible indentation.

I haven't been too worried about it but strangely enough, the other day I was masturbating, and noticed a hard little ball, on the bottom right side of my penis near the glans that I could actually move around with my fingers? It definitely wasn't fixed in position on the tunica albuginea. I was pushing on it trying to figure out what the hell it was and all the sudden it disappeared... nowhere to be found. I did a little research and wondered if hopefully it is a lymphocele? It looked like a small shiny bubble that was hard, and like I said, after pushing on it trying to feel how hard it was, it disappeared. It hasn't come back since.

So, this makes me wonder, if all those other little balls along the vein/vessel are the same thing and the one that I saw was one coming to the surface? I scoured this forum trying to find something similar but nobody else has mentioned a small hard bumpy vein with little balls all over it.

I have been taking a lot of supplements, but in theory these should open up my veins more and allow stuff to flow freely right? Do you think this is a blocked lymphatic vessel?
The tiny little bumps are confusing me. Any insight is greatly appreciated.

-AGranderson
Male. 28 Years Old. Unsure if I have peyronie's disease or not?