Pretty sure I'm developing some form of Erectile Dysfunction

Previous topic - Next topic

WheezeTheJuice

I have had penile trauma from when I was a young lad (I'm now 34), but not until recently I had trauma from sex (back in June or July) and I'm now seeing that my penis is not filling with blood on the left side so when it raises erect it falls to the left a bit and is kinda lopsided, it seems like the bend/fall would be at the very base of the shaft, which makes me wonder if the IC muscles on the left side are damaged. It feels like I can't hold a full erection as well as i used to. I'm not in pain, I'm just worried that it will get worse.
It could be Venous leakage and a little bit of PDS, idk.

I got no medical insurance (seasonal federal employee here), so I'm not going to waste money on some jack of all trades doctor.

Not sure what to do, kinda just reading all the info out there.

Glad to find an active site with lots of info.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Hawk

Wheeze,

Welcome to the forum.  

Be sure to read this carefully al least once. https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,3180.0.html

It is extremely unlikely in my opinion that PC muscles have anything to do with your issue.  If you are tilted when relaxed and when flexing your PC muscles I think it is clear that they are not the issue.  I cannot be sure if this is just a case of ED (from any of a number of causes) or if you developed some scar tissue.  Remember, all scar tissue is not Peyronies Disease.  Some is just normal healing of an injury.  Peyronies Disease is when scar tissue over-runs healthy tissue.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums