Extenders

Previous topic - Next topic

texasbragg

I am a newbie with Peyronies Disease.  That said, I can't find anything in this forum on penis extenders as a help with peyronies.  Why?

Thanks

newguy

Vacuum devices tend to be favoured here. That's not to say that traction devices don't work, because it seems very likely that for some indivdiuals they are helpful. Studies back this up. It would be good to have more people here talking about their traction experiences, to allow us to get direct comment about the improvements that they see.  

skunkworks

Quote from: texasbragg on July 01, 2010, 05:43:37 PM
I am a newbie with Peyronies Disease.  That said, I can't find anything in this forum on penis extenders as a help with peyronies.  Why?

Thanks

https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/board,35.0.html
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

LWillisjr

Traction did help me gain some of my length back after surgery. I don't think you will find many success stories on using traction (or VED's) alone. Usually these are used in combination with other therapies as well.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

nightwolf

I have read in multiple paces that penis stretchers are clinically proven and are 99% effective in correcting Peyronie's Disease. I just order this penis stretcher last week. Got the standard one because of the price. What kind of results can I expect? I also got some vitamin E oil to rub on, it was expensive but hopefully more effective than vitamin E pills. Will post more on this later.

Quote from: newguy on July 01, 2010, 06:26:52 PM
Vacuum devices tend to be favoured here. That's not to say that traction devices don't work, because it seems very likely that for some indivdiuals they are helpful. Studies back this up. It would be good to have more people here talking about their traction experiences, to allow us to get direct comment about the improvements that they see.

Really? Vacuum devices work? How many people here agree with this? I have heard that they are dangerous and not particularily effective.
Current Treatment: Penis stretcher treatment w/ vitamin E oil

Old Man

nightwolf67:

You should do some research on VED therapy by going to the VED board section of the home page of the forum. Open the board and you will find many threads containing many posts about VED usage. These will be most helpful in your quest for something that will help with your Peyronies Disease problems.

It is fast becoming the weapon of choice for Peyronies Disease symptoms. More and more doctors are seeing the benefits of VED therapy and are now using them in their treatment protocols.

Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

nightwolf

Why thank you for your advice! I really appreciate it.
Current Treatment: Penis stretcher treatment w/ vitamin E oil