Just started VED

Previous topic - Next topic

lmspca

So, I'm not sure what it is I have, but I have dents when I'm erect, no curves, no pain,  which came about out of the blue. I have an appointment with Lavine, but it's 5 weeks out so I wanted to get started since this happened 4 months ago.
I bought a LeLuv device, used it for the first time yesterday and it works a treat. It's really well made, no issues with suction, etc.
So here's what I'm doing and its based off the protocol. First 5 minutes, 4 pumps, second 8, third 11-13 for now. I never become fully erect, does not hurt, etc.
Figured maybe this might help others if they get this device, I but also guess that everyone is different.
Only 6 months to go.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

lmspca

Today I went up to 6 pumps, then 11, then 17. I'm still not getting fully erect, doesn't hurt, so that's good.

dplookin

Imspca...........The Old Man says to use a VED for 15 minutes, but some of us do it for 30 minutes.  I found that 15 minutes wasn't doing anything, not that 30 minutes is doing much either.  Just FYI  dplookin

TonySa

One study w results recommended two 15 minute sessions a day...have to stick w it for many months before you see results.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

dplookin

TonySa........I've been using the VED unit for 2 1/2 years with no improvement,  also the same time with traction with no improvement.    No Bueno,   dplookin

lmspca

I have a read a ton about this. In regards to the single cylinder protocol, the first five minutes in regards to the amount of pumps I'm doing doesn't really seem to do much. Second 5 is a little better, 3rd the best in regards to the amount of blood that is pumped in. But really, I'm not sure what is best. Most people have bends, or when they are erect, it hurts because of a bend or an injury. All I have is dents on both sides, or what I thought was hourglassing. But the more I read about that, hmmm. So maybe I can pump a little bit more like I did yesterday- 8, 12, 16, and see where it gets me. Granted, this is a marathon, not a sprint.
I started taking l-arginine and l-citrulline as well.
Hopefully the doc can shed more light on the matter.

Old Man

Hey Guys:

I have to step into this conversation and give a few words about VED therapy. First, VED therapy is one that must be practiced for as long as is necessary to see any good results. My personal VED therapy took just over a year using the Old Osbon Erecaid Esteem one cylinder VED. Another member, now deceased and I developed the protocols that are listed in the VED board section of the home page index of threads/topics.

That member was JackP. He decided to go for a penile implant about 6 years ago now. He decided that with my nudging to use the VED to regain the length he had lost to Peyronies Disease. He was able to regain most of his lost dimensions BEFORE THE IMLANT SURGERY. His doctor did a successful surgery and was able to restore him to his full dimensions before the Peyronies Disease struck.

I am relating JackP's case to let your guys hear some real experience with VED therapy. Anyone interested in knowing more about his case, go to his personal profile and read his blog of his implant surgery history. At age 90 now, the VED therapy helped me through a medium to severe case of Peyronies Disease with hourglass effects and other curve/bend symptoms.

It would only be fair to some members to relate that VED therapy works for somewhere in the 90% range. Some cases seem to totally resistant to the vacuum therapy. So, don't give up the VED too quickly - keep the faith in order to see if it work for your case.

Best regards to all. Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.