I think I may have developed a dent?

Previous topic - Next topic

agranderson2019

Hey guys,

I have been on the fence as to whether or not I have peyronies disease lately. I really need some clarification on what a "dent" is?

When erect, no "dent" is visible, but if I feel the corpus cavernosums on both sides all the way up, the right side it smooth the whole way and when feeling the left side there is a small v-shaped indention that you can only feel if you run your finger up the side near my circumcision scar, again its not "visible" when erect, but I can feel it under the skin if that makes sense.

It feels like a small notch is taken out, but its not big or rounded out like a spoon like some people say. I don't have any hour-glassing or anything at this point.

If you have any little "dent" in your shaft at all is this considered Peyronies? Is it possible to have a past microtrauma that healed naturally without excess fibrosis?

Is it possible to have a small dent that's congenital? I guess my questions is, if you're cavernosums are anything but perfectly rounded and smooth on the sides, does that mean somethings wrong?

I look forward to talking to someone. I have been quite worried.

-Agranderson2019

Male. 28 Years Old. Unsure if I have peyronie's disease or not?

bustedchubb

I have a dent on the distal side, 1/2 between mid shaft and head.  It is about 3/4" and about 1/8" deep like a V.  It is only when erect you can see that, however, flaccid there's a darkening and shallowing of the flaccid erectile tissue where the dent is.  It's sort of subtle, but you can definitely see it.   In my case, it is caused by a small plaque on the tunica and is Peyronies Disease.  

I had alot of flaccid pain for about 6 weeks, and now its finally settling down some.  Dr said it was definitely still inflamed some.  Are you having any flaccid or erect pain?

Hope that helps.
45 Yrs old, Peyronies Disease Onset 11/2019, Stabilized 6/2020.

Dent/Hourglassing distal and dorsal side, lost length and girth.

Underwent Plication with Dr. Brian Christine in Birmingham, AL on 6/17/2021. Fully recovered with no complications.

agranderson2019

Hey buddy thanks for the reply. I am not having any flaccid or erect pain at the moment. I'm worried that I've touched the area so much that over caused Peyronies now...... it's right on the circumcision line and it's a V like yours sort of, the catch is that the V I feel follows directly underneath one of those circumflex veins. It's only on the side but sometimes it doesn't feel as much like a V as other times. If I'm about to ejaculate I feel like it fills in. At this point nobody would ever pay attention to it but me, but I'm worried about the post ejaculatory deformity I've been having lately. It's like it's getting hard flaccid symptoms right in the middle of coming down from ejaculating. Normally this is when my penis is most plump and luscious but lately it's been tight feeling and rubbery after ejaculation with a more pronounced dent under my circumcision line, only if I stand up and only after sex not masturbation.... It's almost as if the two circumflex veins that run parallel to one another right there create a dent looking effect..... which is frustrating and what keeps me checking all the time.... I'm losing hope at this point.  :'(
Male. 28 Years Old. Unsure if I have peyronie's disease or not?