How do you not get erections in the VED?

Previous topic - Next topic

restoringdthrowaway

Every time I try to use the VED, without even pumping I start to get hard as soon as I enter it and I can't get it to soften. I always end up getting stuck in the VED and slowly having to pull the ved off of my erections which can be painful. Does anyone have any advice?
24M, following injury in 2019 have 35 degree lateral curvature, pain, mild to moderate erectile dysfunction, hard flaccid.

TonySa

It sure sounds like you don't have any Erectile Dysfunction problems.   What if you jerked of before you used the VED, hopefully in the refractory period you wont get an erection.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Pfract

What do you mean getting stuck in the ved? The tube is too small?  

restoringdthrowaway

Quote from: pfract on October 06, 2019, 08:30:37 PM
What do you mean getting stuck in the ved? The tube is too small?
I have a pencil dick so if anyone is small enough too use the A cylinder it's me. But once I get erect it doesn't go down and I can't get the ved off. Maybe my curve makes it more difficult to get out?
24M, following injury in 2019 have 35 degree lateral curvature, pain, mild to moderate erectile dysfunction, hard flaccid.

Pfract

restoringdthrowaway

update: It went well after I used the B cylinder so I didn't get stuck and looked at disgusting pictures of penis gore the entire time to keep the erection down

JS1991

Do your homework before attempting a prolonged fast. JS1991 Timeline - Peyronies Society Forums (updated)