Seeking advice - Indentation on the base of my shaft

Previous topic - Next topic

unclejessieee

Hey everyone,

I encountered an injury through jelqing and while I was injured I had masturbated in which I was being more rough trying to maintain an erection from my original injury. This led to what felt like a pop. My erections after that day are 2 inches smaller. I then noticed months later that I had a 1/2 inch dent on the right side by the base. Not visible when flaccid nor erect. Can only feel it when erect. I have seen a urologist and he said there is nothing he can do. If I was to come in hours after the injury he could have sutured it but other than that nothing. I am able to get nocturnal and morning erections. Blood flow is not the same and I am assuming this is a tunica rupture? I read on another forum that DMSO + Iodine could help if applied correctly to break up scar tissue and heal the dent. I am currently applying that and not touching my penis to let heal. I am not panicking nor having anxiety cause that won't help anything. Just seeking advice if this application will work and if this is way to go. Has anyone dealt with an indentation near the base of the shaft and self healed it? If so, how long will it take? What did you do to heal it? Will I ever get back to my normal erection? Is there any hope?

Anything helps. Thank you!
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Mr man

My friend, like everyone on this site. My heart goes out to you. I don't know the answer. I have lumps and a bend caused by trauma from rough sex from my partner. She was squeezing really tight. Man it was painful. Am trying DMOS with castor oil. It streight away gave pain to the lumps. My whole penis heated up. Am taking this as a positive. The lumps are scar tissue. If there hurting am assuming that means blood is entering the plaque/lumps? Blood flow should help them heal. (Doing this in combination with old man's penis pump regime.). After the first DMSO  my erections were stronger and fuller. Am persisting. Will let you know how it goes.
Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.

TonySa

I don't think it's a good sign the DMSO  caused pain.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.