Phallosan Plus

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkDS

I'm looking at buying a Phallosan Forte to try and gain a little extra length so my penis hangs more comfortably post surgery and circumcision.

Has anybody also bought the Phallosan Plus?  Is it worth the extra expense?
49 yrs old, Married
Peyronie's started 2016
Upward curve of 100 degrees  
Incision/grafting surgery in 6/2019.  Resulted in loss of length of around 1.5 inches, residual curve of over 40 degrees, some ED
12/2019 had failed skin anchoring procedure

Bachelek

MarkDS, in feb. 2019 I got the PF including the Plus.
Due to atrose in my thumb base it was painfull to attach the manchette.
I used the Plus several times, but the time schedule wich Swiss Sana prescribes is hardly to follow.
Abouti 6 to 8 hours a day? I never get that, after 3 or 4 hours the thing starts to irritate.
So when the succes depends on wearing time.... than I have perhaps wear it 2 years.
Till now I see no improvement in decressing my bend. It could that I'm still in the acute phase.
66 yr, 30deg left curve.

TonySa

Check out the traction devices with a suction cup rather than the noose for the glans as it can be worn much longer (doesn't cut off circulation).  Penimaster pro and ESL40 are two options.  Also, check out the restorex, rxpensive but early research shows improvement without wearing for long periods of time each day.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Bachelek

The suction part of the PF is very comfortable for me and does not cut of circulation!
But the irritation takes place on the ring wich is worn on the penis base.
Some people use a piece of clothe around the base to prevent irritation.
66 yr, 30deg left curve.

MarkDS

Thanks guys.  I've order the PF.  Fingers crossed it will help to increase my flaccid length a little, as that is where my discomfort is, following surgery including circumcision  
49 yrs old, Married
Peyronie's started 2016
Upward curve of 100 degrees  
Incision/grafting surgery in 6/2019.  Resulted in loss of length of around 1.5 inches, residual curve of over 40 degrees, some ED
12/2019 had failed skin anchoring procedure

djordj

Quote from: MarkDS on October 01, 2019, 01:56:39 PM
Thanks guys.  I've order the PF.  Fingers crossed it will help to increase my flaccid length a little, as that is where my discomfort is, following surgery including circumcision
not just flaccid lenght, also erection lenght
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

Bachelek

Quote from: djordj on October 07, 2019, 12:32:45 PM
not just flaccid lenght, also erection lenght

Did you get more erect length with a PF?
66 yr, 30deg left curve.

Roddy

Hi MarkDS

I bought the Phallosan Forte and thought it was a well designed product. Unfortunately I could only use it for 5 months before having to stop due to implant surgery. I never made noticeable length gains in 5 months but I do believe I would have in time if I'd kept using it. It seems very awkward at the start but once you've worked out how the rubber glans protector, bell and other components work then it's really straightforward. It never nipped or hurt me at all and I found I could wear it for a good 8 hours a day under my suit - as long as I kept my suit jacket on to disguise the obvious bulge. I do agree that the area of my penis where the white ring is wrapped around can get a bit nippy. I used to steal my wife's make up remover cotton pads and insert them between my penis skin and the white belt just to reduce the friction. I believe that the level of success is directly related to long term prolonged use. If you need any advice please just ask. Good luck
Aged 51 congenital curvature and then Peyronies onset, excision and grafting not successful,
Coloplast Titan implant on June 3rd, 2019 (aged 47) to correct a 90 degree bend
Dr. Mike Fraser - Glasgow, Scotland.

Bachelek

Roddy, how many tension you used?
I mainly are in the yellow area.
On other forums, like pe-community.eu, the "experts" say the PF have only effect on the flaccid state. You get no more erect length.
Also the girth is not getting bigger with the PF alone.
66 yr, 30deg left curve.

Roddy

Hi

Yes when you remove the PF at the end of a day's wear it is much longer in its flaccid state than before applying the device at the start of the day. Like I said, I only used it for 5 months. There was never any pain if the device was used properly but I never used it for long enough to have acquired the gains that others have spoken of. I agree that it seems odd that there is flaccid length gain when having taken it off but no erect gain. Does this happen in time? I don't know. I was happy to give it a go and was happy to use it for years if it proved gains but seeing as I then stopped to have implant surgery, I'll never know (truly wish I'd done that 10 years ago as the difference to my life has been unbelievable).
Aged 51 congenital curvature and then Peyronies onset, excision and grafting not successful,
Coloplast Titan implant on June 3rd, 2019 (aged 47) to correct a 90 degree bend
Dr. Mike Fraser - Glasgow, Scotland.

TonySa

Any traction will only improve length to or approaching ones original length before loss to peyronies, prostatic cancer, etc  
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.