How should men have sex in the first place?

Previous topic - Next topic

peyroniesurprise

Do you "push" into your pelvic floor during sex?

Cause i have a very bad habit of involuntarily flexing my pelvic floor which makes me cum too soon and not feel anything during sex. I think this is connected to peyronie and it's because of my masturbation habits where i would edge and flex my muscles to delay orgasm indefinitely.

I can't stop it even if i try and tonight i figured that maybe i am doing something wrong by not "pushing" into my nether regions, like inflating a balloon down there or pushing the last pee drops out. If i were to push instead of doing nothing and getting contractions all the time, i think that the act of pushing would "disable" my contractions, as it would stretch the muscles down there.

And maybe that's how sex is supposed to be like.. gently pushing into your penis/pelvic floor.

I also noticed that the more i flex the less feeling i have down there, so maybe i am pinching a nerve.

Last but not least, because of all my spasming, ejaculation feels like a fight in and on itself, a fight to "push" out semen. It's like trying to take a crap while clenching your anus, and i am not joking. If i were to push all the time (like inflating a balloon), ejaculation would happen more natural.
31 yo, Hourglass Peyronies likely because of masturbation

Treatment: Vit E and fish oil (vitD+E), no more masturbation; good improvement so far, less hourglass both in flaccid and erect state, little to no pain during erection now

NeoV

Glad you also realized this after my video on it! (I assume you made this post after seeing it!)
You are not supposed to clench, but rather push out in order to relax the area.  

peyroniesurprise

I didn't see it or if i did i saw it a long time ago.

I was just sitting in my bed being aroused and felt like i was trying to isolate myself from the woman by clenching those muscles and that i don't feel like i am f-ing anything the way i have sex.

Treatment: Vit E and fish oil (vitD+E), no more masturbation; good improvement so far, less hourglass both in flaccid and erect state, little to no pain during erection now

skunkworks

Can someone explain what 'push out' means in this context?
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

peyroniesurprise

Like reverse kegels but not that strong. So like you would try to rush out the pee when you take a leak

skunkworks

I have honestly zero idea what you guys are talking about, and I would like to understand. When I want to rush out wee I tighten lower abdominals...
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

peyroniesurprise

So the pelvic floor is set of muscles at the bottom of the pelvis. Part of them are related to the penis. When they are tensed, the penis springs up. When relaxed, is goes down (but should not lose erection). When you flex your abs you will push the floor down. Same thing if you  take a dump, the floor goes down.

What i am wondering is whether the same thing should happen during sex - that we push into the floor.

If you try without being erect, you will feel you penis inflate a bit