Hour glass...

Previous topic - Next topic

lmspca

Here's my story. 57 year old, very good shape. 18 months ago diagnosed with stage 2 prostate cancer, 3+4. I year ago received 25 sessions on imrt to pelvic area. 11 months, ldr Brachytherapy, 71 seeds. Cancer in remission.
I really have not had a hard time getting an erection after the treatments, but keeping one like before is not the same. I attribute this to all the treatments, stress, etc. The seeds will 100 percent diminished in 2 months. About 3 months ago and out of nowhere I got the hour glass indentations about 2 inches from base. It pretty much goes all the way around, kind of, hard to explain. I have not had an injury, pain, curvature, nada. So I'm trying to figure this out. I also wonder if this has something to do with my erections not lasting as long. I have not gone to the urologist, and I guess we have one of the best at Rush hospital here in Chicago. I want to find out as much info as possible about this before I do. I read a about VED and would like to try that. Don't want any injections, really don't want any pills unless the doc deems it necessary.
Any info would be great.
Thanks much!
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions