Scared of early symptoms - Looking for a Peyronies Disease Doctor in Alberta

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadShot40

Hi im 24 and i have recently experienced some concerning symptoms these past week.Pain (not too severe but noticeable) on the top right of my penis under the glans when im both erect/flaccid.I have also had an episode few days ago where i had a morning wood but i felt a sharp pain in my penis(top right) which caused my erection to suddenly subside. I cant sustain an erection as good as i used to.I have also noticed i dont get any more random boners which has been a theme for the past week(i am coping with some anxiety due to college atm so im not sure if that has an element to it) .I  have a downward and to the right slightly curve on my penis.but it has always been like that.

*I did have my blood checked last week when i was experiencing anxiety attacks ,did not have any concerning health problems from the results

I am planning to see a doctor asap,also hoping to get referred to an urologist. What advice, other then seeking help from a professional,can you suggest? questions i should ask when i see a doctor? should i take the VED approach as a pre caution?

I tried to recall any incidents that might have caused me pain, i do distinctly  remember  accidentally hitting my penis with one of those tightening strings that come with sport pants while changing.

Any thoughts/opinions would be appreciated.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

The good news is your curve is cogenital and not peyronies,  I would try to find a good urologist that specializes in men's health (andrologist).  Anxiety can certainly impair erections.  But given the pain, id try to see a doc,
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

HeadShot40

I have noticed there is a list of suggested urologists in the US by state,is there one for canada? specifically alberta?  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions