Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ALL Members PLEASE Add a Signature line with age, history etc
PROFILE -> FORUM PROFILE -> SIGNATURE
More instructions here -> Signature Line - History - Peyronies Society Forums

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cutting a section of bed out to sleep on your stomach  (Read 490 times)

taller

• Voting Member
Cutting a section of bed out to sleep on your stomach
« on: September 18, 2019, 08:10:20 PM »

Alright, I know this might sound dumb or crazy. But for a while, sleeping on my back and having the thing lie a certain way was causing me a lot of pain because it was forcing the shaft to brush up against the pelvic bone, no matter which way I tried pointing it. Decided to cut out a section of my memory foam mattress and things were a lot better. Additionally, the gravity assist to blood as well as the increased warmth has helped a lot with maintaining a larger flaccid in my sleep and with getting nocturnal erections, which if I understand correctly should help stave off permanent shrinkage. And in my case since I'm solely using the topical H-100 treatment for my peyronie's case, I can use that in my sleep without having to worry about the blanket rubbing it off, or having to sleep without a blanket. Probably the best thing I've done for myself so far. I've kept the section of foam in storage so I can attempt to glue it back into place when this is all over.
Age 23, symptoms started almost a year, only treating with topical H-100 for obvious yet hard-to-quantify benefits, as well as WoundVite. Extremely sensitive to further injury/irritation, but progression of hourglassing is extremely slow.
Pages: [1]   Go Up