I already introduced myself, but this is strange

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronnin

Okey so is it possible to have some blood in sperm because of Peyronies Disease?? So after harder sex i have some in cum
I checked all infections, dont have it, only have spider like veins and they have some color very thin. And yes the main proble is that blood. Can that be from harder sex so some capillaries blow up?? Thank you. This is the problem that i have for 2 years on and of, but almost always after harder sex. One time i had even in pee. Can that be prostate problem?? But only after harder sex  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

Hawk

Sperm are produced in the testicles and the fluid combined with them (seman) is produced by the seminal vesicles and the prostate gland.  Blood in semen or urine has NOTHING to do with Peyronies Disease.  While it might be a minor issue it should be checked by a doctor.  It could be anything from a problem in the kidney or bladder to something as simple as a  ruptured capillary in the urethra or prostate.

Problems in the tissue surrounding the urethra have no way of bleeding into the urethra which is closed off from the surrounding tissue.  
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums