Rip

Previous topic - Next topic

taller

I've been trying so hard to get in the healing direction that I haven't left the house for two months because clothes make the issue worse, and I've been ever so gently touching it when I need to because that causes issues too. The pain was getting better. I thought it might be a month before i was out. But the dog just jumped on my lap, landed right on it. I felt the pain immediately, and it's only been getting worse over the past hour. Probably set me right back to the starting line a couple months back, and made the deformity much worse. I'm so stressed that I'm randomly bursting out in laughter. I don't know how to deal with this right now. it's amazing how a normal moment out of the day has the potential to change your life. I can't deal with this right now. All that for nothing, and then a loss to boot. Two months of my life gone. Just like that.  
Age 23, symptoms started almost a year, only treating with topical H-100 for obvious yet hard-to-quantify benefits, as well as WoundVite. Extremely sensitive to further injury/irritation, but progression of hourglassing is extremely slow.

TonySa

It's great you're reaching out for support.  Have you been taking anything for the pain?  Ibuprofen, acetametophin, or even diclofenac sodium gel topical on your penis,'v
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

taller

Nothing is helping right now
Age 23, symptoms started almost a year, only treating with topical H-100 for obvious yet hard-to-quantify benefits, as well as WoundVite. Extremely sensitive to further injury/irritation, but progression of hourglassing is extremely slow.

Hontas

Try corticosteroid creams probably something of low potency and let me know about the advancements. Do you have eczema? Do you have any autoinflammatory or autoimmune condition? Do you have Diabetes? Those are important questions and i am trying to find myself a logical regimen since i have been in your shoes and been to 20-25 or so different doctors with no help whatsoever.

TonySa

What have you tried that is not working?  Def consider the topical voltaren (generic listed in post above).
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

taller

Quote from: Hontas on September 13, 2019, 10:37:28 AM
Try corticosteroid creams probably something of low potency and let me know about the advancements. Do you have eczema? Do you have any autoinflammatory or autoimmune condition? Do you have Diabetes? Those are important questions and i am trying to find myself a logical regimen since i have been in your shoes and been to 20-25 or so different doctors with no help whatsoever.

I might have some eczema, but I'm not sure. My skin can have a pretty wicked reaction to heat.

Quote from: TonySa on September 19, 2019, 11:17:14 PM
What have you tried that is not working?  Def consider the topical voltaren (generic listed in post above).

Tried some pentox, but my heart didn't like it. Tried some other random supplements. Really didn't seem like it was doing anything.  

TonySa

Why not try the topical gel voltaren?

taller

it's not the same as the H-100. H-100 has a calcium channel blocker like verapamil, except it also has emu oil to help transfer the ingredients below the skin. They're not the same thing.  

TonySa

I was speaking to the severe pain.

Christopher1

Snake Diet + 5-day fasts + pentox + NeoV's stretching routine + Mito Red Light. Curvature 99% gone.

I also used Todd Capistrant's "Fascial Distortion Model" to help my curvature. Start slowly.