is plaque palpable deep inside or just outside the corpus?

Previous topic - Next topic

chiefrush

I have a slight curve/hourglassing on the right side that's most noticeable when flaccid or semi-erect. This entire time I thought it may be due to pelvic floor issues or some other problem. but recently I've just come to find out that there's this hard cord that's running along the right side base of my penis up to the halfway point and then isn't palpable beyond that point. I don't really feel pain when it's touched it just feels kind of odd as if you're tugging on a vein or pulse or something. Furthermore, I have to really press deep down to be able to feel it.. Can that mean it's a plaque or is it just a hardened vein or Mondors or something? Or could it be corporal fibrosis? I don't wanna get a doppler done as my symptoms aren't all that severe (No pain, morningwood, fine sex life etc.), I just seem to have an occasional fading of erections here and there and no random erections which I guess could be caused by stress from university or other factors. sorry for making this post so long I'll work on making my introduction post too.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

FlavioSousa

Same problem here, I have the exact same symptoms. I've consulted several urologists for other reasons and Peyronies Disease was never mentioned.

I have this thin straight salient vein (or at least I think it's a vein) that runs along my penis, I'm not sure what that is.

Is fibrous plaque palpable or visible to the naked eye?  
Psychogenic ED (coital anxiety), 40+yo. Current regimen: udenafil 200mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

melting

If it's a long string then it sounds more like a hardened vein.

If it's calcified peyronies plaque you will see it on a doppler.
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)