Hard plaque

Previous topic - Next topic

Shaggy501

Hi
Thinking about using a pump and wondered if they have good results on hard plaques? I have had Peyronie's for about 15 years now with server upward bend and swan neck and the plaque is hard. Any info would be great
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TDix

Not going to push surgery on you, but all my plaque was hard and calcified, and excision and grafting got rid of a lot of it
47 yrs old, 3 yrs diagnosed
Xiaflex w/original uro resulted in a fracture
Excision/grafting by Dr Faysal Yafi 3/26/19
Implanted by Dr Yafi 8/11/20, Titan 20cm + 1cm RTE

Shaggy501

Only been offered nesbitt op here. Are you happy with your results?  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Hawk

If this topic is not about ED and is about VED treatment for Peyronies Disease deformity as it appears, it will be moved to that board.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

BentDong

Not sure how effective VED alone will be on heavily calcified plaques. You might first try applying DMSO for a couple of months to soften the plaque. I put the purest DMSO I can find in a small, glass bottle with a roller (both at Amazon), dilute slightly with iodine and castor oil (which helps the roller, too) and apply it twice every day. I can't explain the "science" but I can say that the plaque is considerably softer after about a month of treatment. I am just beginning to experiment with VED and jelqing, and am also considering the Andro-Penis traction device (not purchased yet). My objective is to reduce the curvature. No results to report there because I am more focused on softening the plaque at this point.  
Afflicted for several years following tragic sex accident. Significant loss of length and girth, with 30 degree bend. Have tried several urologists (no help) and several "therapies" (no help). Not interested in surgery!

mith76

Hey, any updates on your condition? Did you start using the Ved?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

MacMathuna

@bentdong

Is there any plastic in the glass bottle with the rollerball?
I know it's not safe to use DMSO in contact with certain plastics.

Also some of the rollerballs I'm seeing are metal--I've heard also not safe with DMSO.

If you have a metal & plastic free bottle+roller could you link it to me in a DM. Thanks.
27 yr/o
Symptoms presented August 20, 2019
Slight bend to the left and down
downward hinging
distal hourglassing
loss of sensation