A Tip of the Hat to NeoV

Previous topic - Next topic

Galaxy

ED for ... years now. Noticed Peyronies Disease about a year ago. Not being into drugs/pharmaceuticals and being into natural remedies I am surprised I never came across this info before. Even coming to the forum I just never looked at this section, I guess.

I can say research and trying months of castor oil did not help, as far as natural remedies go. No way I was spending money I do not have on devices yet to be really verified as truly helpful, or even those that have some credibility. I knew there had to be natural ways to approach this.  

Anyway, a tip of the hat to NeoV and his youtube channel. It takes guts to put yourself out there like that. It should be required viewing for newbies here. Who knows where I'd be today if I saw this last year, or knew about this info 16 years ago from other sources. Perhaps real research did not exist back then for these natural treatments. But, better late than never to start these techniques and simple approaches to something that has caused me untold stress and emotional pummeling, including a failed marriage.

Here's hoping these simple techniques work for me. I trust they will.

Thanks, man. Great job.  

buzzin2

i dunno man im watching that video and he says "if your penis is bending, you HAVE peyronies, there is nothing else that makes your penis bend". however i know that this isn't true, im going to physical therapy for super tight pelvic floor muscles and the penis goes through these mucles.  so, if the muscles are super tight, its going to pull the penis to one side, especially when semi hard, which is what is happening to me.  the physical therapist said that tons of ppl who come in have this same symptom and asked me which side it is curving to and told me this is the direction most guys experience.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

NeoV

Thanks OP,

No buzzin, if your pelvic muscles cause your penis to tilt, that is entirely different since the bend is lower inside your body.
Bending in the penis above the muscles in your pelvic area, even if it is partly caused by a problem with your pelvic floor, means something is very wrong, and that you are either pre-peyronie's or susceptible to it in that exact area where it bends.