LENGTH LOSS is bodies FIGHT, FLIGHT, HIDE mode of self defense to save itself

Previous topic - Next topic

Alibaba

Dropping down to an inch or excessive loss after grafting, plication, nesbit or S.T.A.G.E.  may be caused by your own bodie's safety mechanism of fight of flight to save my penis. Remember sitting in a chair warm and nake and touch your balls and they would withdraw?  Remember you penis would do the same when it was cold?  I think the organs for propagation have a built in fell from danger mode that they hide, pull themselves closer to the body to protect themselves. After surgery, your poor penis despite not knowing why that screaming banshee with the scalpel was attacking it, still feels the pain from the assault and afraid to  be the turtle that comes out of it's shell for fear of another round of let's butcher a snake.   For that reason  I think it needs to be trained out of it's safe hiding zone with a vacuum pump.  My preference would be wet pumping to keep you penis in a happy zone with warm water. Train it to understand it is safe to come out now.  There is no doubt the penis and balls shrink and draw up sensing danger or cold. Surgery gives them the same signals to draw up to the body and be safe. Pain during healing make your body still think it should hide within itself. . Gentle wet vacuum pumping may train them the onslaught they endured is over.  Cheers. 1 a.m..Hope this does not read like a pile of tiles from an up-ended scrabble board. Think about it boys. See if it makes any sense. Hugs all. d
Milam 1/13/16-LGX 21cm - BAD service & surgical outcome Hated infrapubic.
Kramer revision 3/1/17 Titan 22cm + 1.5 cm extenders

Nocekgari

Hello Alibaba,I am not as experienced as most of you guys here, but the point of plication surgery is shortening the longer side I believe. So, after this particular method, lenght loss is not only expected, but also the treatment itself. After watching countless plication surgery videos, I concluded that lenght loss is greater than an inch. It depends on severity of the curve. Greater the curve greater the lenght loss. I don't know about grafting, nesbit or STAGE though.
25 year old with penile fracture. Fracture happened on May 30. No surgery, only conservative treatment. Uro thinks it was not a big one. No ED, no peyronies so far. Doctor says Peyronies Disease is possible. Constant penile pain, turtling, hard flaccid.

TDix

Luckily for me I am back to pre surgery and I believe even pre peyronie's length after my grafting surgery.  Still healing at 5 months, but my length has come back
47 yrs old, 3 yrs diagnosed
Xiaflex w/original uro resulted in a fracture
Excision/grafting by Dr Faysal Yafi 3/26/19
Implanted by Dr Yafi 8/11/20, Titan 20cm + 1cm RTE