i thought i was finished with this

Previous topic - Next topic

friction0010

So i was suffering from peyronies about 6 years ago in 2013, I am fairly certain was caused by an injury during sex while my girl was on top and things went a little "sideways". There wasn't any significant pain I recall and i wasn't sexually active for quite sometime after that and it took me a while to realize something was wrong and to track this condition and this site down and seek treatment. I don't think I have the photos anymore, but there were 2 obvious indentations on the left side and about a 10-15 degree leftward curve at the top of the 2nd indentation (the base of my penis being the bottom).  I went and saw a doc and took a course of verapamil and was investigating traction devices, ordered one to be mailed to be me Vancouver, but ended up having to return to the US suddenly and canceled that order. I was taking coq10 and carnitine and sort of resigned to have to live with it, and after a few years, when I met a girl and started to become sexually active again, i noticed that it had almost straightened out again, maybe there was a 5 degree or less leftward curve and no indentations, and a new upward curve i didn't ever really remember, but my girl dug it so i'm not really complaining about that.

So, fast forward 2 years, and of course the last time we had sex, her on top and us being a bit "creative" and "aggressive", something must have happened again. I was masturbating a week or so later and noticed a sort of left downward twist that wasn't there before. Upon have a close look, there is a new bend happening, starting lower than previous, fairly close to the base. I'd say its about 10 degrees at this time.

My fear is it will only get worse, but am also aware that this "healed" somehow over the course of a few years last time. I didn't do anything specific I recall, but I have a fairly healthy lifestyle and diet, exercise regularly and take lots of OTC supplements.

I guess I'm just trying to find out what can I do at this early stage to prevent anything from getting worse, or do I just need to let things play out as they will for a bit. There isn't any pain, and I don't think at this point it will get in the way of sex, and might even be more enjoyable depending on the girl and her vagina.  

What can I do on my own while I wait for things to settle down and need to decide about something more intensive and involved?

mith76

You can try using hand warmers, heat helps with blood circulation. Also, having regular erections is healthy.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

Hawk

Friction,  The first thing is to make sure you have read this twice. https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,3180.0.html

A penis going from curved to straight does not necessarily mean things have corrected.  It can mean that plaque (scar tissue) developed on the opposite side and simply countered the curve the first plaque caused.  If that happens you can end up straight but you will lose length so be sure to monitor objective measurements.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums