Need help on gaining confidence with tension band for erecaid VED.

Previous topic - Next topic

TeckTonic13

Hello, I have peyronies, ED and I am a type 1 diabetic. I see there is a survival peyronies guidebook. But I dont see any ED guidebook. On this site Ive been looking around. And I dont see any post on how to use VED for ED. Its just either finding the right band. Or using a band that seems to be to tight. Ive heard of using two bands. Im wondering what the sensation should be like in your penis. With the band on. Also what the best way of getting the band from VED onto your penis? any help would be appreciated.
32 years old. Ed

Hawk

Tecktonic,

I assume you are talking about using a VED for sex.

We do have the following ED survival Guide, a FAQ, and a lot of discussion on basics in the board for General Discussion about ED.  Here are a couple of links.
https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12163.0.html
https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,10774.0.html

It is difficult to make general recommendations for the use of a VED for ED because much depends on the specific nature of a man's ED and his preferences.  Ed ranges from partial erections which are consistent but not firm enough, to intermittent ED from one encounter to the next, or strong erections that don't last. There are basically two approaches.
1. Load band(s) onto the barrel of a conventional VED - Pump up - Slide the band off of the barrel of the VED onto the penis shaft.
2. Buy a Vacurect where the penis is sucked through the ring prior to pumping an erection. https://www.mainspringmedical.com/pages/vacurect-lp4?gclid=CjwKCAjw-vjqBRA6EiwAe8TCk1BZAjOVv1EXP4IPVZVFjG4kUoYEccQZigjQhifbdjrhfTGxLjLZaBoCf3cQAvD_BwE&utm_expid=.oWoHUzMZSL2l6YySlbH9QA.1&utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

In both cases, you have to expierment on the largest ring or band that will do the job.  Some love the VED, some hate it.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Alibaba

Buy bands that have wings on them for handles. They are much easier to use. Good brands will also come in a set with a cone to help you load the band onto a cylinder you can slide over your penis, then slide the band off the penis or also use the cone to load your vacuum cylinder.The loading cones will also assist loading a ring onto your vacuum cylinder so you can slide it onto your cock before you remove the cylinder and do not lose any erection. This CAN be done with flared cylinders also but very very difficult to deal with. Mainly works with a straight cylinder.   Also look for penile sleeve at UandMeTime.com .   It is a very comfortable combo cylinder cushion and erection ring combo. Lube everything before you try to load constriction rings.  Keys to using erection rings are they are:
Tight enough to work
Comfort you can stand
Ease of Removal
Ease and SPEED you can put them on w/o losing erection.   I will try to post pictures.  It can be frustrating. There were times when my wife would play computer games waiting on me to get my dick ready. By the time I was ready, she was out of the mood.
I am sorry I cannot help more with the graphics here. I opened the drawer I always kept the sets of various brands of rings in and it was full of my wife's books. This is what I can find at the moment. Shown are 3 different company's designs. The largest one at top i by U & Me is by far the most comfortable and very effective. The clear one with the hand grips to remove is easy to take off but somewhat painful due to the narrow band of constriction.  It is part of a set of MANY sizes with a loading cone that I cannot find now.  Most companies sell individual sizes if you know hat you need or sets.  U & Me also sells in black or Caucasian colors. Cheers.  
Milam 1/13/16-LGX 21cm - BAD service & surgical outcome Hated infrapubic.
Kramer revision 3/1/17 Titan 22cm + 1.5 cm extenders