18 yrs old and worried

Previous topic - Next topic

MyNameJeff

After a minor injury to my penis about 2 months ago, things have only seemed to get worse. At first it was just bending while flaccid, then a small curve up and to the left. I saw a urologist who prescribed me pentox 2x a day yet things have only gotten worse. Now my penis is much thinner and the curve has increased. I just left for college today and am very depressed and don't know what to do. I'm not even excited for this new phase of my life when I really should be. I just feel like I need someone to talk to about this as it is so embarrassing. If anyone could reach out to me it would mean the world to me and if anyone has some guidance as to some steps I could take I would really appreciate it.

MyNameJeff

Just to add on, I am taking some supplements as well... my curve isn't large but for me the biggest issue is loss of girth. My penis has become so skinny and I'm scared it's irreversible.

Hawk

Jeff,

I am sorry that you are in this situation.  I am glad you foun the forum, however. If you have not read this, please do.   https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,3180.0.html

You need to address this but not dwell on it.  I know that is a very tall order but stress will not only rob you of another important aspect of life. it is not good healing.  Did the urologist give you an actual diagnosis?  Did he feel plaque or do a doppler sonogram?

Hawk
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

MyNameJeff

The dr I saw was Dr. Tom Lue and He did an examination which involved an ultrasound. This was about a month ago. In the ultrasound he said there was some inflammation but no sort of scarring. He told me not to worry and to take pentox as a precautionary measure but that everything would be fine. Sadly things seem to be getting worse.

MyNameJeff

He compared it to a sprained ankle and said it needed some rest. At the time of my visit my symptoms weren't too bad and the slight change in curvature and size  along with lack of erections was my main concern. Now I'm very worried and I reached out to him again but he said to just continue pentox and wait. I'm having a lot of trouble coping w it and I don't want this to define my life and change the way I go about things.

Hawk

Your doctor is one of the very best, so you have that going for you.

I sent you a private message.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

MyNameJeff