kickit40.... this topic is for you:

Previous topic - Next topic

Pfract

Listen man... I have been to doctor Goldstein and I am telling you that, that is one of the best places around for you to get the ultrasound for your diagnostic. You don't need to do anything else. Get the ultrasound and your diagnostic and then tell him you are going to think about it. Not only you get to know your penis and exactly it's condition, now you have a medical report that you can take to any doctor which is super important. Trust me on this.

As for the prices he charges, ignore what others told you here. He is one of the most recognizable doctors on sexual medicine in the US.  1000$ US and you are set. Ask if he accepts insurance.

https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12187.0/topicseen.html

Kickit40

Thanks for the information and suggestion.

That is a good idea to just get the ultrasound and diagnostic.  

However, what would be the difference in just getting an ultrasound from someone in the DFW area?  

One doctor I have been seeing is suggesting I get a CT scan and then an ultrasound, I am not sure about that either.
38 years, implanted on 12/30/20 by Dr. Clavell, Titan 24CM + 1CM RTE

Pfract

And are you sure the doctor is reputable and he is going to give you a written report on those tests?  

Kickit40

I agree getting the written report is crucial.

I reached out rob Dr. G about just getting a ultrasound and diagnostics done  
38 years, implanted on 12/30/20 by Dr. Clavell, Titan 24CM + 1CM RTE

Pfract

Yeah. He won't be upset. Just mention that for now you are not sure if you want to go through with everything and you would like to get the diagnostic first and then decide. But I can assure, his facilities are very good and you can see the ultrasound mirrored on a TV screen right in front of you and he or his assistant explains as she is doing it.

Fully recommend. A lot of doctors value his report and  then you don't have to be trying to convince doctors of what you have. Just show them the result, and also bring a USB pen drive so you can take home with you the pictures.