Ray of light

Previous topic - Next topic

Sten1

Hello dear people :) I post these two links here, and I apologize if they have already been discussed back in the thread.
Just like a ray of light

https://uroweb.org/wp-content/uploads/Haahr-press-release-FINAL.pdf

https://posterng.netkey.at/esr/viewing/index.php?module=viewing_poster&task=&pi=147933&searchkey=&scrollpos=0
41 years old. Penis fracture in February. Surgery. After fracture - normal erections. Until July. Shock wave - after that I lost my NTE. After Shock waves the PDE5 didnt work.
2020 - already without depression, I'm just trying to get on the right way

Sten1

41 years old. Penis fracture in February. Surgery. After fracture - normal erections. Until July. Shock wave - after that I lost my NTE. After Shock waves the PDE5 didnt work.

stopthismadness

I believe there have been people on here that have tried stem cells and haven't had much success, I recall talking to one member years ago who flew down to Central America and nothing much changed for him which left me very disheartened. The embolization technique mentioned in the second article is something I would like to know more about and the success rates of reversing ED caused by venous issues

Sten1

I think stem cell therapy will find its place in medicine after 5-10 years, when all the tests are done and I go through a placebo study.
The new technique of embolization in Spain's mill looks a lot closer to reality.
As far as I understand this is a new technique, it is not the typical ligation of veins or older techniques for treatment.
The post is from 6/19.
What do you think ?  

Sten1

Isn't there anyone who knows more about this?  

Hawk

Don't take this in any negative way because it is meant seriously and with the best intentions.

Why don't you become our resident expert on these two studies?  And tell us about them?

My time is limited.  I spend hours a day responding to things that are readily available.  Implants are 30 years or older and there was not enough information on our forum to keep men (including myself) from overlooking them.  Finally, I research them, got one, and spread the word to our members.  I should have done so 15 years earlier.  I probably should have spent more time on knowing all available solutions inside out.  If I had poured more energy on experimental treatments I, along with others, might not feel this nightmare was behind us.

This could be your one area of expertise the way old man spread the word on VED's for instance.  Apparently, it is needed judging from the limited responses. Research it at least enough to know the extent of availability, the expectations for the near future, and to talk to those that are most expert.  Also, eventually find those that benefitted and either invite them here to tell their story or relay their information if they won't come.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Sten1

Thanks for the reply . I take everything positive, but I don't understand one ....
Do you think implants should be the first option that people should take? Provided that not all people in the world can go to the best doctors in the USA. Also ... how can an implant be taken before trying anything else? We all know that there are likely to be different degrees of complication, after which you can already run out of options. It may not be the first implant, it may be the second .... or the third? If after the complication can no longer be implanted? The options are over! And I see a lot of people who have adjustments or implant changes after one .... two .... three years ..... even with a good doctor? then ?

Hawk

Your questions are pretty much oof-topic for this subject.  I said nothing about implants here.  I also never said I think implants should be the first option a man ever tries.  They are just a very real option that many men never consider and they have an extremely high satisfaction rate.

Doing nothing is a very bad option since things only get worse and if you get an implant it will likely be a smaller implant.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums