Way better than I was 2 years ago

Previous topic - Next topic

program4004

So I still haven't had a proper diagnosis, but, I definitely have some form of damage. I'm hoping that it isn't the erectile chambers, but, if it is, I wonder what therapies can reverse it. I can have erections everyday and maintain them during masturbation and I also don't have delayed ejaculation anymore. So far I can also walk without pain as well. I'm still depressed because I caused this to myself however. And I still have semi erect hourglassing. Sometimes it's not prominent and sometimes it is. Only things I've done so far is heat therapy and if I can some light traction therapy. But if my problem isn't in the tunica and in the corpus Cavernosum idk what I can do. I'm worried for the future as well.  
25,  PrePeyronies possibly, semi erect masturbation injury on Sept 2017.  ED for 2017 - Mar. 2019. Semi erect waisting, normal erections. Treatment: Vit E, rice sock heat therapy, abstinence. No official tests yet (doppler, MRI).

jj21

Try VED, some members here have found it helped with hourglassing.

If you can maintain erections that's prety good and if you don't have delayed ejaculation anymore that's also good.

Hang in there seems like your condition is improving.

JJ
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

program4004

Yeah it's definitely improved. I'm just gonna see a doctor and see what they think. I'm also trying to lose weight. My eating habits and just bad habits in general led to that decision that day that led to that injury. So this should help for sure. Will take months but it's necessary. I'm just wondering how much it this is dealing with me being fat too lol. I also wakeup with nocturnal erections too. That's one thing I couldn't have said initially.  
25,  PrePeyronies possibly, semi erect masturbation injury on Sept 2017.  ED for 2017 - Mar. 2019. Semi erect waisting, normal erections. Treatment: Vit E, rice sock heat therapy, abstinence. No official tests yet (doppler, MRI).

jj21

Might help to try keto if you're trying to lose weight... How did you improve your ED?
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

program4004

Mine just improved naturally. It was all time. I guess once the inflammation cleared my penis went back to normal function. I have nocturnal erections again too. Also no more ED. I honestly don't really have hourglassing anymore when semi erect. That went away. Hear helped me I think the most since it brought blood to the area to clear any inflammation that was down there. I did it a lot.