Sex Shop VED v Med Grade VED

Previous topic - Next topic

jj21

What's the general consensus - is it worth purchasing a medical grade VED?

I'm getting mixed reviews so just looking for some solid advice.

Thanks
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

Pfract

Glad to see you here still fighting jj. You haven't posted much... Hope you have been holding on.

From what I heard the medical ones have built in safety, that doesn't allow you to over pump. Not sure it's true?  

Old Man

jj21:

OK, members of the forum consider me to be the ''go to'' or guru for VED therapy. I have been using medical grade VEDs now for over 25 year. My experience includes using all types of VEDs, sex toy shop models and professional grade models. I also have worked with personal Peyronies Disease uro to counsel with his Peyronies Disease patients on how to use a VED for the best results for their individual cases of Peyronies Disease.

This experience has taught me that the medical grade VEDs, although a bit more pricey than the sex toy shop models to work best overall for Peyronies Disease therapy. They also have provisions for getting and maintaining better erections for sexual activity too. There are two protocols for using VED therapy listed in the two VED board sections of the home page index listing of threads/topics.

So, to help you decide which model VED you would want to use, sex toy shop or medical grade versions please read those protocols, ask questions where they appear for you by PMs. There are many members who have used VEDs for various symptoms in posts scattered all over the VED board topics, so read them as well for opinions about using VED therapy.

Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

jj21

pfract - thanks man. How is your condition going? I have seen some subtle improvements but not really anything worth mentioning just sticking with VED and traction.

OldMan - Thank you. So I suppose to do this properly I should really purchase a medical grade one with the 3 cylinders.

Thanks.
JJ
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

Pfract

Hey jj! I eventually found out why I couldn't masturbate. The ed and curve have remained the same...

StillI haven't tried traction yet.  :-X

jj21

Pfract check out NeoV's youtube channel - his manual traction routines have helped me a bit. Have you tried the keto diet or intermittent fasting? That's my next step.