Help with selection of traction device

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkDS

Hi guys

Following a failed incision and grafting surgery, I am going to try traction, to compliment daily tadalafil and VED, to try and regain some length.

My surgeon has given three to look at:

Andropenis
Jes extender
Penimaster

And someone else has recommended Phallosan Forte

Can anyone give an opinion on which would be suitable and most comfortable?  I have lost around 2 inches in length, but my flaccid penis has suffered the most.  Erect I am current just over 5 inches, but when flaccid it can retract uni there is less than an inch of shaft protruding, plus the head.

I am constantly having to reach down and pull my penis as it becomes uncomfortable as it retracts.  Particularly when walking.

So I am hoping that using a traction device will overcome this issue, and possibly help with the flaccid length.  If it helps with erect length, well that's a bonus.

So any help or advice would be much appreciated
49 yrs old, Married
Peyronie's started 2016
Upward curve of 100 degrees  
Incision/grafting surgery in 6/2019.  Resulted in loss of length of around 1.5 inches, residual curve of over 40 degrees, some ED
12/2019 had failed skin anchoring procedure

Mr man

I got the andropeyronie,
It's not very comfortable to wear. I use a sponge beneath my penis and the strap. For comfort. It helps a lot. I can usually wear it for 1-2 hours. Before the glans is completely cold and numb. Then I rest the little guy for about 30 mins. Before re-use. Also the strap keep falling out. Am using an elastic band to hold in place

Yes... With these easy modifications it makes it wearable, but I'm now thinking of trying the phallosan Forte or penismaster pro. They use a suction type over the glans. People here seem to think they are very comfortable.

I would not recommend the andropeyronie if you have to be physical in your daily life. For example for work. It just doesn't sit well under trousers. I'v tried loosening the bolts to allow it to come up, but it's still too harsh. I'll reduce the rod length and retry. While I make up my mind which device I will buy next.
Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.

TonySa

My first choice would be restorex-expensive but only 60" a day where all others 6+ hrs recommended. Among the others I'd select one w a suction cup for the glans rather than a noose because it can be worn fir longer periods of time  
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.