What is in your penis?

Previous topic - Next topic

Alibaba

It is not all mush I tell you. Very complicated. Likely made by the same guys that made Honda auto carburetors in the 80's.
Milam 1/13/16-LGX 21cm - BAD service & surgical outcome Hated infrapubic.
Kramer revision 3/1/17 Titan 22cm + 1.5 cm extenders

Alibaba

This is what my tip extenders look like on a C.T. Scan.

Alibaba

The pump and bulb on my C.T. Scan

Alibaba

These guys are just viewing the thread.   ;D :o

MOST IMPORTANT.  DON'T STRESS. LEARN, DECIDE, RELAX.

Pfract

It seems you are on a roll posting great information. I remember seeing your ct scans way back. Still leaves me mesmerized.  

Alibaba

Of note on the C. T. scan, the reservoir is in a higher position than you would normally see on a scan. That is because I have had 4 hernia repairs and a prostatectomy. The reservoir was place there to avoid those surgical areas, mesh and surgical clips and staples which can be seen on larger scan slices.  Doctor Kramer did not make a second incision to place the reservoir that high up, but it is not uncommon for there to be a second incision if it has to be placed to avoid other surgery areas. Some doctors stated I could not have a 3 piece implant because I have had hernia repairs. That is not true.  You just need a doctor that know how to do it. Cheers.  

Hawk

Dr. Eid warned me that he might have to make a 2nd incision because I had both a complicated appendectomy (ruptured appendix and laparoscopic prostatectomy.  The untold secret is that a laparoscopic prostatectomy while making small external incisions destroys the structure separating abdominal organs and it is not repaired before exiting so organs shift.  That is not true of an open prostatectomy.

Bottom line is that he placed the reservoir without a second incision.  
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Alibaba

You are correct that the laproscopic and the robotic destroy a lot and limit options. I recently learned that myself. Having had both laproscopic and robotic, I was shocked to learn how large the incisions would be robotic compared to laproscopic. I was told the tools needed for a prostatectomy with the DaVinci are much larger than other surgeries. Having seen them twice(in surgery and again this summer when in an operating room with the DaVinci machine off to the side), the toccars (sp?) are much larger in diameter. This summer I was told the open prostatectomy is better for other surgeries. In the past, a pelvic floor surgeon told me open is better because everything is repaired as they go. In a laproscopic or DaVinci surgery, everything is clipped and falls in the pelvic floor. My C.T.s show the glow of all those clips, one in a pile of 7 in my pelvic floor and my P.E.T. scans show the irritation around the clips as my body fights them being there and moving around.  Everything has a trade off but a skilled doctor has seen it all. Doctor Eid told me that most implant patients are older and it is rare to have an older person who had not had surgery down there and he knows how to handle it.