Dr says you your penis will be shorter after an implant. Maybe not.

Previous topic - Next topic

Alibaba

Shortening can happen due to scar tissue contracting. Scar tissue as a rule (not always) does not stretch.  The following pictures were taken about 2 years after my Titan implant.  The LGX prior was a disaster both in the installation and size which was a skinny 6" pumped up on a good day. It was so skinny my wife's comment when we tried to use it was "This thing is totally useless.  That is not the kind of thing any guy wants to hear and when your Italian wife is used to a decent size penis she is a red hot Italian. Took her 3 years to quit cursing my first doctor daily.  ::) Fortunately, after several doctor consults that told me my first implant was the wrong implant for my body, I was able to get it replaced. Here are the results. Each picture is a separate post so I can caption it.  
Milam 1/13/16-LGX 21cm - BAD service & surgical outcome Hated infrapubic.
Kramer revision 3/1/17 Titan 22cm + 1.5 cm extenders

Alibaba

Alibaba

This is the vacuum tube I used for 20 years. E.D. started after a bilateral (both sides at same time) hernia repair when I was 39 years old. The company, Vacu-Tech, made custom cylinders. This had a flared end for comfort. I had a 9"  weenie at the time and the off the shelf cylinders were all too short. You know hurt when the glans hit the end and it tries to suck your pee hole into the nipple on the end of the pump cylinder.  My penis always grew in what I called 2 stages. It would grow to about 6", then in a few minutes grow again. I would release the pump and pump it up again once it reached stage one.  The numbers were scratched in the pump but I wrote over them here for visibility. The vacuum pump and cylinder were very important after the prostatectomy. Dr. Steven Brandes prescribed it's use 30 minutes at a time 2 times per day. I did that for 2 years till I finally burned out on the daily use.  

Alibaba

Post both implants, the glans engorging has been an issue. I have tried Muse suppositories and trimix compounded into a gel. I decided to try to see if the vacuum pump and an erection ring were compatible with an implant and had no problem. It also gave me a chance to compare size. The size in the cylinder is comparable to out of the cylinder but the glans gets some extra help that seems to last a bit with or without the constriction rings which I always hated.  

Alibaba

Forum says I have to say something. Listen all you men striving to be boys again. When someone gives you advice about your penis, make sure they can back it up with research or pictures.  

Alibaba

Pfract

Alibaba

Like Hawk's project, it is a lot of work but proof is in the pictures. No BS. No numbers plucked out of air. No paid sponsorship.  Cheers buddy.