Peyronies Society Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit our Expanded Erectile Dysfunction and Penile Implant forum
https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/board,56.0.html

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Best way to treat edema/lymphocele  (Read 220 times)

Zeckelbaum

• Voting Member
Best way to treat edema/lymphocele
« on: August 06, 2019, 05:29:26 PM »

3 days ago I had a lot of swelling below the glans (donut dick) using ved. It went down overnight so I thought I was good to go and used ved the next night but on the smallest cylinder and was fine. Then I went back to my normal protocol the following day, not going particularly hard at all just a normal session and yet I got donut dick again which also leads to some dull pain below the head where some little veins are

Now I skipped ved last night and swelling is completely gone but still some dull
Pain just below the head. If swelling is gone does that mean edema is now gone or can you have edema anyway? Just wanting to know what I should do now. I need to use ved to be able to have sex and if I keep getting donut dick when I pump I’m screwed

I plan to wait at least 5 days or Longer if I have dull pain and try ved again on small cylinder this weekend then slowly work up again

What can cause this? Last few sessions before edema I was getting the base sucked into the cylinder and was pumping with it anyway can that cause fluid to be sucked into the penis at all? Really need this to heal because f I can’t ved then no hope of sex without implant and I’m still too young for that. Any supplements I can take?

I am still using my heat sock and 5 mins Manual traction a day is that ok?
28 years old
Had an injury with GF on top
Slight curve, dent, trouble keeping erections and Glans does not engorge.
Pages: [1]   Go Up