Raped

Previous topic - Next topic

Growinggrowing

Hi I was raped at around the age of 16. Charges were pressed and stuff so no worries. When i was raped it hurt really bad. I felt the nerve damage happen to almost the whole right side of my body. The main pain/nerve damage I felt was in the right side of my penis (looking down at it) and almost symmetrical. I was also on adderal my whole life and other prescribed meds which caused dehydration which would cause my dick to be slightly shriveled while soft. When I got off the meds and also stopped having sex it started going back to normal, but on one side. Either that or it's from a late growth spurt and the nerve damage has caused only one side of the penis to grow. The right side, and more towards the top, not the tip. It hasn't effected many relationships, but it hurts. It feels like it's stretching a lot, and there's also stretch marks. But only on one side. As of right now it curves to about 11 o'clock, sometimes ten o'clock. And I'm scared it will get worse.  Any information on this before I spend a lot of money to see a doctor? Because I'm not sure if my insurance will cover it.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

RandyPE

You are so strong! I cannot even begin to imagine what you've had to deal with. That is an unfathomable thing to have to deal with at any age, much less at 16.  I've had some similar experiences, if you ever would like to talk through them.

As for your curve and doctor's visit - great job in reach out and getting it looked at.  If you have health insurance they should  cover a consultation, but depending on your plan you may or may not need a referral from your primary care doctor.  Most PCPs don't know anything about men's sexual health, much less Peyronie's or how to determine if it is Peyronie's or not, and they should be happy to give you a referral to a Urologist, which is what you're going to need to see.  If you have a PPO or a self-refer plan, you can skip the PCP step and find a qualified Uro in your area.  And we can all help with that - if you let us know where you are, there's a good chance someone here will have a recommendation for a doctor that is at least familiar with Peyronie's.  But that's your first step.

How old are you now?  That may also determine the kind of doctor you would want to see initially.

Good luck! Thanks for reaching out. Let us help you through this.

Randy
Peyronie's since 2017
Have tried: X4Labs Extender; Phallosan; Jelqing; Manual Massage & Stretches; VED Pump; DMSO + Iodine, Vit E; Ultrasound.
Curve gone from 90 degrees to 20.
Still have hour glassing, which I HATE
Open to new suggestions & ideas.

Hawk

I just want to welcome you to the forum.  Randy has given you some good advice.

Please go to your profile and fill in the signature line that appears below your posts.  It will help you get better answers with fewer repeated questions and answers.  If you have a problem just ask.  we will help.

You should read this if you have not already done so.

Hawk
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums