Penis swelling from ved

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeckelbaum

Hi guys

Been using ved everyday for 6 months and for the main it's been fine. But today I was having problems as the base was being drawn into the cylinder much more than previously - like under the base of the penis. So to try and get an erevtion I put my hand under the base,
Which probably let air in. I was pumping as normal but now under my head of the penis near the top of my shaft I have a ring of bubbling and swelling and now it's hurting a bit. Wasn't hurting when I was doing the pumping and didn't really notice it. What should I do? Will putting a warm sock on it help Or hinder at this point. Really worried now  
28 years old
Had an injury with GF on top
Slight curve, dent, trouble keeping erections and Glans does not engorge.

diehardpatriot

Rest it, do not do any type of stimulation or sex activity . Easier said than done but Heed my words. Also, I recommend eating keto and fasting
Penis injury in late 2017. A lump formed at injury site that caused no deformity, just pain and a palpable lump. Pain is improving through proper rest and use, diet, and mindfulness. I am always learning and looking to share things that have helped.

Hawk

The standard advice for any injury of any body part is cold for the first 24 hour - 36 hours and warmth after that.

I will move this to the VED board in the ED section.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Zeckelbaum

It's gone down now overnight thank god. Must have been edema or something.
Should I take a day off pumping anyway?
28 years old

NeoV

I had swelling for two years due to a VED injury.

Rest rest rest. You may need to avoid letting your inguinal area have any pressure (use small inserts). If I was every to use a VED again, I would never pump above 50% erection. I know that some guys get benefits from going above that but your penis has to get used to filling out in that way inside the VED. The edema really bothered me and made me really sad for those two years. Rest and diet got rid of the swelling completely now.

I think VED therapy is really amazing, but this unfortunate aspect of it just requires care and that you use the VED very gently. I still think low pumping is very beneficial to the penis. I may try again some day but no longer really need it at this point.

Zeckelbaum

As the swelling has gone down may try with all 3 cylinders and go really light. But yeah probably isn't good for me getting the area under my shaft sucked into the tube (doesn't usually happen too much but has a bit lately).

I need to do ved unfortunately and be conditioned to getting fully erect in there as ved to cock ring is the only way I can get a proper erection  
28 years old

RandyPE

Hey Zeckelbaum,
Good thread.  I've had the same issue, with base getting "sucked" into the pump, swelling, etc.
Sounds like you're on the right track, though, and getting good results.
My injury was same way as yours - wife on top.  Felt and immediate pop, knew what had happened.
Good luck with your on-going treatment! This thing SUCKS as a middle aged man, I can't imagine how bad it SUCKS as a young man! I feel for all you guys!

Randy
Peyronie's since 2017
Have tried: X4Labs Extender; Phallosan; Jelqing; Manual Massage & Stretches; VED Pump; DMSO + Iodine, Vit E; Ultrasound.
Curve gone from 90 degrees to 20.
Still have hour glassing, which I HATE
Open to new suggestions & ideas.

Hawk

I will move this topic to the board "Using the VED for Peyronies Disease" since this is really not about ED and does not go in this board.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums