What traction device to buy for congenital penile curvature and length issue?

Previous topic - Next topic

axlrose87

Hello,
I read this forum often, since I think about doing something with my crooked penis :)
it's not really bad, I think in full erection it's about 30% curvature to the left, in the middle of the penis. I never went to the doctor with it, to get an examination, but I read some material and I think it's congenital because I know I have it since my teenage years, probably since my penis has reached its final size (there is chance that I got peyronie in young age, of course, but i doubt it)

I know that the Resotrex and PMP is basically for peyronie's disease, but I don't see why it wouldn't help in my case as well. as written in Restorex FAQ:

I have congenital penile curvature (not Peyronie's Disease). Will the RestoreX device from PathRight Medical treat my condition?

Many physicians believe a traction therapy device like RestoreX can treat congenital deformities. PathRight Medical, however, cannot recommend the use of RestoreX since no clinical study has been performed for use in this group of patients. We recommend contacting your physician to discuss the benefits of traction therapy for this indication.

-----------------------

So I would like to try it, even if it will help me 5-10 degree and for just length issue, I've 14cm but when its flaccid it's quite small and it can help me to get 1-2cm to boost my confidence  8)

So what would you think, should I buy PMP or save many for Restorex which is much more expensive? for my situation, Which device is most likely to help me?

Thank you,
really appreciate your help

Farlander

If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Indented

Hi all,
So I will proffer an opinion here.

I've been using restorex since May. I've used it twice a day as prescribed everyday with the exception of 8 days (not in a row) where I could not at all and 6 days where I only managed once.

I am very active where I sometimes run 2-4 miles at night (I haven't in over a month due to travel) and I go to the gym 4-5 times a week in the morning as well. I am in my mid 30s.

I've had a congenital curve and I have peyronies. My erections were not as strong and continued to wane. One "dent" was clearly noticeable and pain during erections that has since gone away.

With restorex use my erections are much stronger (back to normal) and the palpable lump is now gone. However the dent is still there (lessened) and another is present about an inch above it. The second dent was likely always there but only became present with restored erections.

Anyway, my congenital curve has actually straightened halfway up. I noticed that in the first months of use I felt a lot of stretching on the "short" side of my congenital curve. However in it straightening, the rest of the shaft on the long side has a noticeable beginning curve then solidly straight. I would say restorex does help with congenital curve straightening.

Still. Sex life is back to normal.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

traction unfortunately doesn't help for cogenital curves as there is no scar tissue.  Surgery is the only available treatment, but runs risk of numbness and loss of erections.  I'd suggest trying how to make the best of your curve.  Some positions can more directly stimulate a woman's g spot or mans prostrate for increased pleasure.  Also, if approached from the tight angle it's easier to go down on acurved penis.  As long as it's healthy and you can enjoy sex, no need to worry about it.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.