Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ALL Members PLEASE Add a Signature line with age, history etc
PROFILE -> FORUM PROFILE -> SIGNATURE
More instructions here -> Signature Line - History - Peyronies Society Forums

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What traction device to buy for congenital penile curvature and length issue?  (Read 245 times)

axlrose87

• Voting Member

Hello,
I read this forum often, since I think about doing something with my crooked penis :)
it's not really bad, I think in full erection it's about 30% curvature to the left, in the middle of the penis. I never went to the doctor with it, to get an examination, but I read some material and I think it's congenital because I know I have it since my teenage years, probably since my penis has reached its final size (there is chance that I got peyronie in young age, of course, but i doubt it)

I know that the Resotrex and PMP is basically for peyronie's disease, but I don't see why it wouldn't help in my case as well. as written in Restorex FAQ:

I have congenital penile curvature (not Peyronie’s Disease). Will the RestoreX device from PathRight Medical treat my condition?

Many physicians believe a traction therapy device like RestoreX can treat congenital deformities. PathRight Medical, however, cannot recommend the use of RestoreX since no clinical study has been performed for use in this group of patients. We recommend contacting your physician to discuss the benefits of traction therapy for this indication.

-----------------------

So I would like to try it, even if it will help me 5-10 degree and for just length issue, I've 14cm but when its flaccid it's quite small and it can help me to get 1-2cm to boost my confidence  8)

So what would you think, should I buy PMP or save many for Restorex which is much more expensive? for my situation, Which device is most likely to help me?

Thank you,
really appreciate your help

Farlander

• PDS Newbie

I also have this question.

axlrose87

• Voting Member

nobody knows?  :-\
Pages: [1]   Go Up